Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes. Uninstall the old version first as I said at the bottom of my post. The old installer was incorrectly installing the app as version 1.0 instead of the current app version. Should be fixed going forward but it causes an issue now.

Yes. Uninstall the old version first as I said at the bottom of my post. The old installer was incorrectly installing the app as version 1.0 instead of the current app version. Should be fixed going forward but it causes an issue now.
already done this and it STILL says that i have a newer version, can you zip up the files but not as a msi file as this seem to be the problem (some where in the msi is a counter that has to be moved up 1 every time a new version is made)

That makes no sense. Are you sure it uninstalled properly? There's nothing showing in the uninstall programs screen?

this i think is the problem the program DOES NOT appear in the program list to unistall if i want to uninstall the editor i have to delete the whole folder, (which i have done before but with the same results) i have check the reg to see if anything is still in there bet can not find anything

i can't even try a repair because it says that "this action is only valid for products that are currently installed"

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the installer puts in the registry or where. It's not controlled by me. I had a quick look but couldn't see anything myself. I'll keep looking. I'd rather get this fixed than work around it. If you want the files then just open the msi file in WinRar or something similar and you should be able to get them

This popup when I load save file.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 245
Ok next error is
"Internal Deserialization Error - Object definition has not been encountered for objects with id=191758; have you reordered or modified the serialized data? If this is an issue with an unmodified Full Serializer implementation and unmodified serializtion data, please report an issue with an included test case"

after this i can load the rest of the data but when saved and reloaded into the game will always crash the game.
hope this helps

many thanks for the great work

just check on other save games files works ok (no errors) with my GT save but not on my F1 save ????

Last edited:
Ok next error is
"Internal Deserialization Error - Object definition has not been encountered for objects with id=191758; have you reordered or modified the serialized data? If this is an issue with an unmodified Full Serializer implementation and unmodified serializtion data, please report an issue with an included test case"

after this i can load the rest of the data but when saved and reloaded into the game will always crash the game.
hope this helps

just check on other save games files works ok (no errors) with my GT save but not on my F1 save ????
Hi, First off all, i love this program and thanks a lot but i am having the same problem as mesaratz with the last update.

Strange, it loads without error for me. Are you sure thats the right save? I can't find anything with the id in the error message either

Ok next error is

hope this helps

Hi, First off all, i love this program and thanks a lot but i am having the same problem as mesaratz with the last update.

Please attach a save file and I'll take a look

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%