Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi
I just installed the editor and am using Fire 18
All the new info from the mod appears in the editor when I load in the save game to edit.
If I make changes on the editor and "save and exit" none of the changes seem to take effect.

If in the editor i "save as" and load the new save, the game loads, changes to driver line ups and HQ update as expected.
But then if I get to raceday, the track will load, I get to the last screen before first practice, and when I press continue the screen will go black.
I waited a couple of mins to see if it's loading but i think the game is freezing.

Any clues why?
PS: I was 2 races into my second season when I edited the save game and moved some drivers around

Sorry nvm
turns out the issue was I was running 2 mods together that when used together didn't like your editor

(i had a no promotion mod on at the same time)

Now running Fire Fantasy 19 only and the editor works fine

thank you!!

Hi, so a new problem...
I'm playing with Fire 19 mod.

90% of the time when I use the editor I have no issues (mainly used to move drivers around other teams when teams pick crap line-ups or good drivers go to bad teams)

However, occasionaly, after moving some drivers around, the game will load, and then when I press continue and the game clock ticks (in race or in menu), I get a pop up window saying I'm using multiple databases, and the game shuts down
So then I need to use an older save.
Sometimes I might try again with fewer transfers and the game won't hate it.

On my longest played save game, I got this message a few times when moving drivers and revert to older saves, but then one year at the end of the season when contracts ran out, I got this error and shut down, without making any new changes...

So, do you have any idea why the database is going screwey sometimes?

I know its never worked well with Fire Mod. Beyond that, no. I'm messing around with rewriting the editor to try and fix these problems but that may or may not come to something.

Great news. Your editor is essential for this game. I really can't play it without as the contract system of this game is very unrealistic and bad. I also noticed it does not work well with the fire mods, but other mods don't really cause a problem.

Alright so, for "Next years track" list i edited all their weekend start, but nothing changed
Is there possible to edit calendar for season?
Or somehow remove current track via rules (but more than 1 of them for next season)
Or simply season calendar for championships?

Also new feature like copy/paste save game would be so good
eg. i want to copy whole savegame, or just specific team, or drivers, whatever.. to paste into new game i started, via MMSaveEditor (instead manual writting and transfering drivers from team to team, edit their values and much more)

Idk if this is even possible to do, but i think it's achievable :)

This is amazing and when I get my salary this month I will chip in for all your work. One thing I did have a question about, I am trying to add in qualifying to the European Championship instead of reverse grids but when I go to add the rule in I can't find it. It already says short qualifying in the rules but the rules in the game have reverse grid, it looks like all the rules are not available to choose from. Any chance to help with this?

Hello

Are there anyone who willing to explain the thingy or direct me to a guide?

What does ... do?
-DRIVER-
--GENERAL--
Retirement Age
Obedience
Modified Potantiel (and What is safe maximum Potantiel for Drivers and other staff)
--STATS--
Balance
Experience
Fame
High and Low Range stuff (all of them)

-MECHANIC-
--STATS--
TotalStatsMax

Thank you.

Is anyone else having this issue? I am having a problem with the parts editor, one part will not save. The second suspension numbers keep reverting back to the original when loading the save in game no matter how many times I try saving and loading. The only time it works is when I start a brand new game with a new save. I know this is and old program, but does the creator still maintain it or is this a lost cause?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back