Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Real World,
I have an issue with driver transfers. To test it I have switched Chapman and de Graaf. The game crashes when I open one of the two driver profiles (It doesn't even show the "Mods enabled" screen). When I press "continue", the game crashes after a few days. In the scouting list it is noted that they still drive for their old teams. I tried the "Report Game Crash" option in your editor, but unfortunately it shows an error. I am not using any mods. Here is my savegame:
https://mega.nz/#!EfwFhIrJ!jZ_5mmWAy-3Ec8gVQxRaDOdrCt2Y-o1Y6P3_AUN7rMI

Thanks for your great work, I hope you can help me.

Great editor, it is working with 1.5.1 and please add Pit Crew edit too. Do you have any help file to to learn meaning of driver stats? Especially Potential, Modified Potential, Improvement Rate and how to create drivers with some potential.

I can't -find a way to- remove driver traits by the way.

Great editor, it is working with 1.5.1 and please add Pit Crew edit too. Do you have any help file to to learn meaning of driver stats? Especially Potential, Modified Potential, Improvement Rate and how to create drivers with some potential.

I'm not entirely sure about the difference between Potential and Modified Potential so i'll refer to both as potential, as i usually edit both to the same value.

Potential is the total sum of stats a driver has. Since there are 9 different stats (Braking, Cornering, etc.) the max. effective Potential to input is 180 (9 x 20). If you put anything lower than 180 potential, the driver will stop improving once their total stats reach that number.

I'm not entirely sure about improvement rate, but i believe the number is multiplied with the individual stats' improvement rate so for instance if we take the stat 'Braking', in the editor, you'll see there is a "Braking Improvement Rate" right below it. So the formula would look something like "Improvement Rate x Braking Improvement Rate = actual improvement rate in percentage".

As for removing driver traits, I believe other users have said that it works with the most recent version, it just doesn't visually remove it in the editor, but the traits should be gone when you actually load the save.

I'm not entirely sure about the difference between Potential and Modified Potential so i'll refer to both as potential, as i usually edit both to the same value.

Potential is the total sum of stats a driver has. Since there are 9 different stats (Braking, Cornering, etc.) the max. effective Potential to input is 180 (9 x 20). If you put anything lower than 180 potential, the driver will stop improving once their total stats reach that number.

I'm not entirely sure about improvement rate, but i believe the number is multiplied with the individual stats' improvement rate so for instance if we take the stat 'Braking', in the editor, you'll see there is a "Braking Improvement Rate" right below it. So the formula would look something like "Improvement Rate x Braking Improvement Rate = actual improvement rate in percentage".

As for removing driver traits, I believe other users have said that it works with the most recent version, it just doesn't visually remove it in the editor, but the traits should be gone when you actually load the save.

Helpful, thank you.

Edit_1:

But I still have few problems. I can't improve driver's potential with editor, She was stopped improving when she reach her full potential (empty stars with golden borders).

-General Info:
Team: Predator Racing Group
Driver: Ines Santa Ana

-Edited Stats with Editor:
DoB: 29/05/1995
Peak Age: 29/05/2035
Potential: 180
Modified Potential: 180
Improvement Rate: 1
All other Improvement Rates in "Stats" tab: 20
Added Permanent Personal Trait: Racer
Tried to remove Permanent Personal Trait (unsuccessful): Hates Duelling
Reduced her contract for a year.
increased Her Yearly Wage to 1000000

After unsuccessful outcome, reduced Modified Potential (146) but can't see any visible difference.

Note: Those edits are educational and I don't want to have demigod driver, so please don't suggest anything crazy. :)

Last edited:
Hi Real World,
I have an issue with driver transfers...
Yes, I'm working on this currently

Pit crew modification will come if I have time to make any feature additions. I need to get it stable but I'm meant to be working on a different project at the moment :(
Driver traits can't currently be removed. Fixed in next update.

When leveling the HQ to maximum upgrade, the effects don't actually happen, for example you don't get the new scouting slots
Known bug.

Regarding driver swaps.. does it have to do with the contract of the swapped drivers not becoming the same after the swap? For example, if you swap De Graaf (2nd driver/Equal) for Chapman (1st driver) the contract is not the same. It causes my own made mod to crash at the start of the game, atleast.

Regarding driver swaps.. does it have to do with the contract of the swapped drivers not becoming the same after the swap? For example, if you swap De Graaf (2nd driver/Equal) for Chapman (1st driver) the contract is not the same. It causes my own made mod to crash at the start of the game, atleast.
Yes, that seems to be the case. I tried to keep a drivers contract the same and just switch teams but thats causing problems when you, for example, switch a reserve driver and a number 2 driver. The build that follows this post seems to work for me as long as I swap like for like. ie. reserve for reserve. Number 2 for number 2. I'll work on improving this next.

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.2 BETA 8

Starting to lose count of which BETA we're up to now :D
This is mostly just stability improvements. Found a few pieces of data that weren't getting set correctly by the editor that might cause some crashes in the game.
Driver swaps should work in this build as long as you swap like for like. ie. reserve for reserve, no. 2 for no. 2. I'll make it better in the next update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you, Dave, but I had tried to make a new account there and didnt get the email to finalize the registration.
Now when I try it again, it says the my Email-adress ( wolfgang.w ....) is already used.
Could you pls take a look there? Thank you.

I looked earlier and I couldn't see any way to approve accounts or indeed any way of seeing accounts that are unapproved. Have you tried resetting your password to see if that works?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 275 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.1%