Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.2 BETA 5

After spending another 3 hours stepping through my code line by line and comparing it with one of the broken save files I had, I think I have found the problem behind almost all (hopefully) of the compatibility issues. The editor was ignoring some data in the save file that was crucial. Don't know how I missed this when I did the update unless it came in the 1.5.1 update. If that's the case then 1.5 saves will likely now be broken so please check if that's the case for you and let me know...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've also reenabled support for Fire mod saves as that was a red herring

With latest update i can now load a few more saves.
Save after Race 5 from 8 ok, after that all saves till end of the Season, editor crashes.

If you're still getting a crash on the latest version, could you send me a save file?
Hi RW. Just have to say your editor is fantastic and has made the game so much more enjoyable for me. I mainly use it to keep the rules at least semi-realistic, but some of this functionality is missing from the ed recently. Also the HQ upgrading is a bit broken, when you save in the editor, every team that has buildings upgrading, has their buildings finished in the game. Anyway here's a copy of my most recent save, it seems the ed works up till about 75% of races are completed (early August) then it starts crashing:
http://uptobox.com/swvgp4ufiw4u
I'll donate next week to help you out.
Thanks mate!

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.2 BETA 6

I was all for giving up a few days ago so thanks to all of you for the kind words that kept me going. I think we're almost there! This version should fix the app crashing without any explanation when loading a file. The MM save file is an insane piece of data with ridiculous levels of recursion and C# was throwing a stack overflow because of how the data is stored. This was particularly bad on FIRE Mod files with more data in them.
Anyway, that's the dull tech stuff and excuses out of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years