Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm sorry but the program did not open at all now. Is it because I use Windows 7 x64 ???

Edit : I managed to open it. It works great man. Waiting for contract management ;) You're the best

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect so. Did the previous version open but crash on loading a save file? If so then its not Windows 7. The app isn't built any different to before.
You could get me your crash logs from Event Viewer so I can see whats going on.

To start Event Viewer by using the Windows interface
  1. Click the Start button.

2. Click Control Panel .

3. Click System and Maintenance .

4. Click Administrative Tools .

5. Double-click Event Viewer .
From there, click on Windows Logs -> Application. The newest logs are typically at the top of the window. There will probably be a couple of errors generated by each crash. If you can send me these logs I'll take a look at them. Email them to dave at rwscripts dot com or private message me in case there is any data in there that shouldn't be shared publically.

I wouldn't expect so. Did the previous version open but crash on loading a save file? If so then its not Windows 7. The app isn't built any different to before.
You could get me your crash logs from Event Viewer so I can see whats going on.

To start Event Viewer by using the Windows interface
  1. Click the Start button.

2. Click Control Panel .

3. Click System and Maintenance .

4. Click Administrative Tools .

5. Double-click Event Viewer .
From there, click on Windows Logs -> Application. The newest logs are typically at the top of the window. There will probably be a couple of errors generated by each crash. If you can send me these logs I'll take a look at them. Email them to dave at rwscripts dot com or private message me in case there is any data in there that shouldn't be shared publically.
Sorry again for causing you to write a long post. I edited my post, it works fine.

Great work by the way. I saw a lot of things when I look into the saves. Most importantly, potentials of the drivers. I couldn't find in your save but there is a line which gives you the potential total stats of a driver or for staff (180 for drivers and 120 for staffs) if you can add this line in your next patch with your added potential feature, it would be great. And also not parts, but car's initial stats would be great if we can edit them. Also like I said, contract features of drivers and staff also would be great. But anyway, thanks for your effort and for your time, this is awesome. Your the best, again.

Edit : I can't change the speed by the way.

There's a Potential and Modified Potential stat in the driver section. Is it different to that?
I'm working on driver personality attributes at the moment but after that I'll take a look

This editor sure a great help for me, but there is some bug that i get. My team color became white instead of red and budgeting seems error because everything is zero/free

When you make new part, it cost is zero and when i get sponsor money it also zero. Also about the part performance point, i edit it into 2000 for each part stll, but it doesnt give any effect in the race.

Odd. I've not seen the costs change to zero in my tests. Could you send me a save file? Ideally, a save from before you modified anything and one from after.
I also got the impression that modifying car parts had no effect but I can't figure out why yet. Was waiting to test whether it kicked in at the end of the season

Can not open any save even tried new one without any mods at all.
Can post the save files if that helps.

Application: MMSaveEditor.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
at MMSaveEditor.View.MainWindow.LoadFile(System.String)
at MMSaveEditor.View.MainWindow.open_Click(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs, Boolean)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
at MMSaveEditor.App.Main()

so i used it on my game on a mac, the editing worked brilliantly and everything showed up but like someone else said the parts even if u increase the value, it has no effect in the actual race.also as previously mentioned. team color became white.and the cost for designing parts became 0 unless its a legendary part or the component had a +days and the game crashed after a race weekend. i tried loading up backed up save and didnt crash after the race weekend .here is my save file. AND SERIOUSLY BIG THANKS, UR EDITOR IS THE FIRST THING THATS ACTAULLY WORKED ON MY MAC PROPERLY OTHER THAN THE ASSEMBLY.DLL EDITING.SO KEEP IT UP! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5A746_gcgg5NHk1eUlsQzJ5N28/view?usp=sharing

@RealWorld, all good man. After trying to make my first mod (which still does not work) I understand the time and frustration you must be going through :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back