Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Real World ,
I just discover your editor and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunatly, it scratch when I try to load a save (it says "unumployed). I can launch the editor and everithing seems to be fine until I try to launch a save...
Can you please help me?

Thanks

Is the problem you're having loading a save on the editor or in the game after you have modified a save? Can you attach a screenshot of your problem? I don't really understand what you mean

Hi real world and thanks for the editor. I speed up the game race settings and save them but nothing changes after I reload the game. When I reload the game in the editor the speed settings are still at what I set them as, any ideas?

Hi real world and thanks for the editor. I speed up the game race settings and save them but nothing changes after I reload the game. When I reload the game in the editor the speed settings are still at what I set them as, any ideas?
I think it was changed by the developers in the last update so it can't be changed anymore

Yeah this has caught me by surprise to be honest. Thought they'd be onto developing mm 2 by now. I've just started a new project so it's not great timing. I'll have a look and see if I can at least get it compatible with the latest version.

Yeah this has caught me by surprise to be honest. Thought they'd be onto developing mm 2 by now. I've just started a new project so it's not great timing. I'll have a look and see if I can at least get it compatible with the latest version.

always the way many thanks for taking a look

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.2 (BETA)

This update should add support for the latest free update of MM. It's only been tested on one save file so I'm not expecting 100% compatibility out of the gate. Please report any errors or bugs you find and I'll fix them. If you modify your save files then as always MAKE A BACKUP!

Changelog
v1.2
- Updated to support 1.5 version of MM
- Can now modify the bonuses assigned to each mechanic

Read the rest of this update entry...

Working for me. Can edit everything except for the parts of cars in the new Endurance Series

Did you try it with a fresh save cause I changed the HQ levels with a fresh save file before I did anything in a new career and it worked. I think that maybe the key is to use a fresh new save file. I'll try changing more stuff tab by tab and see what crashes it, cause before I just went crazy and changed everything and it didn't work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back