Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
LOL not with your editor, just with my inability to look at your editor BEFORE i ask you to add something that was already there!! so i tried to take down the post but it would not let me :( so i just had to type something

So next time i will check every part of the editor just to make sure that it is already there!!

I have problem with edited save... It's loading, but when I want to pass the day - game turns off

Ok, nevermind. I believe that TRANSFER PERSON was cause of this problem.

Last edited:
I was trying to create a bunch of low skill/high potential employees and found some problems.
Mechanics work fine, just set TotalStatsMax to 120 and they'll have 5 star potential.

Lead designer doesn't seem to work at all, feels like they should have a TotalStatsMax value that's just not in the editor.

Drivers are a bit weird, modifying potential doesn't seem to do anything, but when I gave one the Wonderkid trait she did suddenly have 4-star-and-a-bit potential. Improvability is weird too, both my drivers have roughly similar values for the improvement rates but one is improving at 2.5% per week and the other at 0.5% and the one with Wonderkid is the one improving slowly.

Am I missing something or are these limitations on the editor.

I was trying to create a bunch of low skill/high potential employees and found some problems.
Mechanics work fine, just set TotalStatsMax to 120 and they'll have 5 star potential.

Lead designer doesn't seem to work at all, feels like they should have a TotalStatsMax value that's just not in the editor.

Drivers are a bit weird, modifying potential doesn't seem to do anything, but when I gave one the Wonderkid trait she did suddenly have 4-star-and-a-bit potential. Improvability is weird too, both my drivers have roughly similar values for the improvement rates but one is improving at 2.5% per week and the other at 0.5% and the one with Wonderkid is the one improving slowly.

Am I missing something or are these limitations on the editor.
I'm not going to pretend I understand it all. I have basically exposed the values from the save file in an editor. What they do I don't know. Whether some of them are dependant on other values I don't know. I may have missed some values completely. I can look into it but I don't know when. I've got so little time in an evening now to do anything. I could use some help on this really

I'm not going to pretend I understand it all. I have basically exposed the values from the save file in an editor. What they do I don't know. Whether some of them are dependant on other values I don't know. I may have missed some values completely. I can look into it but I don't know when. I've got so little time in an evening now to do anything. I could use some help on this really
I downloaded the save extractor and had a look around myself.

Lead designers indeed have a TotalStatsMax value, that when edited changes their potential, it's just below their stat block for the components.

Couldn't really get anywhere with the drivers, there's a lot of stats there for which I have no idea to which driver they refer to. I did find one value mImprovementRate, it's with the potential stat and hasbeenscouted value, not with the other driver skill stats, which I think might be it.

Couldn't find anything that might affect the actual 'empty stars' they have. Though after playing for a while it does appear the drivers continue to improve even after maxing out the empty stars if they have high potential, so it might just be a visual thing.

Hope that helps a bit.

The driver transfers are weird, I can only move Drivers from team to team. Im trying to put brendon Hartley into Torro Rosso but it wont let me becuase he does not have a current team, I also tried to put Gasly up to first driver but again wouldnt let me swap anything around? Any help?

hi I was wondering if it would be possible to add a Part Components tab in this editor. All the data is in the the Part Components.txt and you are able to change risk levels and stat boosts which would be really cool.

You can't modify what the parts do as that is static data baked into the app and not the save file. You might be able to modify which parts are available to you. If you request a feature on tracker. Rwscripts.com I'll look into it when I get time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back