Motorsport Manager Preview - Tracks

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Motorsport Manager - Ardennes.jpg

The launch of Motorsport Manager is just around the corner. To help ease the wait a nice batch of track preview images have been released by the studio, showing off the impressive visual presentation in game and the variety of locations brought to the title by the developers.

Sadly Motorsport Manager does not benefit from an official licence for any specific series or track location, however with an inventive naming plan and designs heavily inspired by many real world international venues, it is not hard to spot what track the locations are based on judging by the shots released by the studio.

With a launch due in just six days time, Motorsport Manager will look to tackle the exceptionally popular sports management genre and will no doubt be hoping to emulate the success of the legendary Football Manager series of games, another franchise supported by MM's official publishing partner, SEGA Entertainment Europe.

Already having tasted success with a slimed down mobile version of the title, it will be very exciting to see how Motorsport Manager is received by racing and management fans upon its release on the 10th of this month. Watch this space...

Motorsport Manager - Black Sea.jpg

Windows Minimum Specs:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Mac OS X Minimum Specs:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Motorsport Manager - Bejing.jpg

Motorsport Manager is due for release on Windows PC and Mac November 10th with Linux version to follow shortly afterwards.

For answers to frequently asked questions, check out our post here, and further game previews can be reviewed here.

Check out the Motorsport Manager sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions.

Motorsport Manager - Cape Town.jpg Motorsport Manager - Doha.jpg Motorsport Manager - Dubai.jpg Motorsport Manager - Guildford.jpg Motorsport Manager - Munich.jpg Motorsport Manager - Phoenix.jpg Motorsport Manager - Singapore.jpg

Looking forward to playing Motorsport Manager? Will you be purchasing the game on release? Have you tried the mobile version of the title? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Was looking forward to adding this to my Macbook pro for portable gaming when am out and bored but gpu specs does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards and you need active internet connection.

Cant see myself playing this at home when i have ams, pcars, assetto,rf2,re3....Look forward to the reviews though.

Last edited:
Guys i have this game bought from other country where it was cheaper. One friend of mine has had the game for a much lower price and i took it from him, as a gift, he has send it to me.
He did that but upon receiving it was stated by Steam that the game was restricted and that now i cannot play it.

I have literally thrown away 18$ (what was the price of the game) for nothing and have a copy of the game that i cannot use.

Anyone for a solution please. Is there anyone who would like to take it from me instead Steam?

Last edited:
Guys i have this game bought from other country where it was cheaper. One friend of mine has had the game for a much lower price and i took it from him, as a gift, he has send it to me.
He did that but upon receiving it was stated by Steam that the game was restricted and that now i cannot play it.

I have literally thrown away 18$ (what was the price of the game) for nothing and have a copy of the game that i cannot use.

Anyone for a solution please. Is there anyone who would like to take it from me instead Steam?
Most steam games are locked to a region, depending where it was bought. If you tell me where your friend lives, I can find out in which countries it's playable

Do you have this issue on Steam ?

The game can be installed and launched but it does appear on steam profil (no entry in steam games, no display of playing time, success, exchangable cards).
Commonly, steam archived the 3 last played games on steam profil but when I launch Motorsport Manager, steam display only the 2 last games (Motosport create an invisible area).

Last edited:
Do you have this issue on Steam ?

The game can be installed and launched but it does appear on steam profil (no entry in steam games, no display of playing time, success, exchangable cards).
Commonly, steam archived the 3 last played games on steam profil but when I launch Motorsport Manager, steam display only the 2 last games (Motosport create an invisible area).

Yes, I do. But I can still play the game so it's not a huge problem :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%