Motorsport Manager on Nintendo Switch

So I guess the switch version of the game has been officially released. Still looking but havent seen any compelling reviews yet. Any PC owners try this out?
Graphics are closer to the PC, but how about the rest of the game, does it hold a candle to the PC version?
My initial impressions from some videos is that it looks too, well, for lack of a better word, "consoley".

Any one try or any thoughts?

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/art...-runs-a-good-race-but-is-too-scared-of-losing

This about sums it up... this combined with what I have seen by a youtuber called 'switchedon'. The game is too easy. Switchedon had a 2 star driver as his #1 (30 yrs old), a 1 star driver for his #2 (19yrs old), and his #1 literally won the first 3 races, even with a blown race strat. #1 driver even had some accident in the 3rd race, managed to win and pick up an injured trait. The game then offered him a 1.5 star driver (another 19yr old) with 4 star potential for his 1 star driver. The #1 driver, while injured, then won the 4th race and new driver was top 10. The the 5th race was another win for his #1 with a top 5 for the new #2. It really shouldn't be this easy

Sigh...
I figured as much. PC version definitely doesn't mind slapping you around for a few seasons :)
If they would just do one more PC version.. hehe, at least we got dnSpy to keep the PC version going!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back