Motorsport Manager Editor

Motorsport Manager Editor Alpha 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you tel me what's going on? Cause this is what I get when I open the editor.
I'm on Windows 8.1 64bit and I recently updated the frame network
Okay I can open it but the program is completely blank and there is no option to open a file nor an option to save it when it is edited.

Untitled.jpg

That doesn't work either, I even tried it on my laptop where I reinstalled windows 8.1 on again. I made a folder with the name data but no succes either the path is this: C:\Users\Mika2003\Documents\MM_Mods\Text_Files\Data\Drivers.txt
Even then it tells me that it can't find a part of the path. It might be a windows 8.1 problem I don't know.

@Wasserlasser
Where is this manual you are talking about ? Because I can't find it.
Nevermind I found your forum and it works......Thanks again ;)

Last edited:
The editor won't work for me, have made a MM mods folder which I placed the editor in, then a Data folder where I placed the Drivers text file. But when I click on the editor nothing happends...

The editor won't work for me, have made a MM mods folder which I placed the editor in, then a Data folder where I placed the Drivers text file. But when I click on the editor nothing happends...

What I did is, I created a folder called RaceEditor placed the program in it and made a folder called Data and place the file Drivers in there and it does work.

What I did is, I created a folder called RaceEditor placed the program in it and made a folder called Data and place the file Drivers in there and it does work.

That is what I have done.

But, If I place the editor inside the data folder, then I get the error message as mentioned above and then I can click ignore or what ever, then it open the editor. But then it dont find the file, as expected ofc but when I place the editor back to the place its supposed to be then it wont open att all...

Last edited:
I know, as I told that is what I have done. But when I open the editor nothing more then this happends:

cQpbrcv.png

It wont open, that is the furthest it goes, until I click on close task, or what ever they call it in English.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%