Resource icon

MotorSport Manager Balance Mod (Part 1) 1.31d

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the screenshots... the crash happened after that forth question, correct! Meaning question 5 didn't trigger... this means that my question 5 bugged when you finished first... where did your other driver finish?

Anyway, I'll have a look at the question tonight, see if there's any issue...

Also even that you added a 5th question normally it shows Question x(1-2-3-4) of 4. Bu instead here it shows only Question x(1-2-3) of 3. Maybe that could be the problem.

Thanks for the screenshots... the crash happened after that forth question, correct! Meaning question 5 didn't trigger... this means that my question 5 bugged when you finished first... where did your other driver finish?

Anyway, I'll have a look at the question tonight, see if there's any issue...

My other drive finished 18th :O
Poor drive....
Thanks for your work. I don't wanna bother you, really. lol
When you have your time, you check those stuffs. I thought I might be useful giving some feedback. :)

My other drive finished 18th :O
Poor drive....
Thanks for your work. I don't wanna bother you, really. lol
When you have your time, you check those stuffs. I thought I might be useful giving some feedback. :)
Please, don't be concerned with posting bugs. This has become a big mod with mostly me updating everything alone, so it's impossible for me to test everything before release. The more bugs squashed the better...

Feel free to join us all at the development thread - where we talk endlessly about bugs, desired features, tweaks, fixes and what not: http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ta-testers-wanted.128938/page-61#post-2436171

Alsp: Can you send me the save fiile before that interview so I can debug it.

Last edited:
Also even that you added a 5th question normally it shows Question x(1-2-3-4) of 4. Bu instead here it shows only Question x(1-2-3) of 3. Maybe that could be the problem.
Also even that you added a 5th question normally it shows Question x(1-2-3-4) of 4

I don't have this issue! Mine always says X of 5
P5zxQ1Vgu.png

I am indeed a bit stumpped though why He's not getting a question 5: I mean there's a question and trigger that makes sense in the asset file:
"Type = Question5; #1PlayerDriverRacePosition = 1; #2PlayerDriverRacePosition > 2;"
I know the 3 separate triggers work... else you'd never get Set 1 and 2 and 5 correctly. But for some unknown reason, they're not playing nice together. As such, I am stuck without a save file with a win in it now (and I have been reminded how much harder it is to win any single race now).

EDIT! Actually... #2PlayerDriverRacePosition = X doesn't seem to be working...!

Edit2:

P7fpCKmHm.png

I think this is a Dev mistake... 99% sure that the Line above the 2nd Highlight should read

"InterviewSata.CriteriaType.PlayerDriver2Position" much like the one above the first highlight does.

Edit 3: Yeah, this dill edit fixes things... NB: Note to self. location =360; 20 -> 21

So technically ;) this is a vanilla bug! It was just hidden in the sea of other Interview questions which didnt work.

Last edited:
Please, don't be concerned with posting bugs. This has become a big mod with mostly me updating everything alone, so it's impossible for me to test everything before release. The more bugs squashed the better...

Feel free to join us all at the development thread - where we talk endlessly about bugs, desired features, tweaks, fixes and what not: http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ta-testers-wanted.128938/page-61#post-2436171

Alsp: Can you send me the save fiile before that interview so I can debug it.

I coudn't send my save file through this post, cause it says that it doesn't have an allowed extension.
May I email you the save file? Any suggest?
My e-mail is rodfaul11@hotmail.com

Thanks for your work!

Hi FlamingRed,
seems to be that really everybody likes your work to make MM much more realistic :) I imaigine it's nice for you to have by this way some kind of reward for a lot of hours in front of your screen.
I really would like to install your mod but I have a really basic question (some would say "stupid"?), mmhh.
When I go to the Version History, and I want to download the latest version 1.31d, there is only a link to the Part 1 file. Do I still need to download somewhere else the part 2 and Assembly part?
Then I noticed that part 1 and part 2, contain the same files, and now, coming to the stupid part of my post: how can I unrar these 2 parts together, as the unraring creates 2 different Folders with exactly the same files.
I think that I can manage tyre temperature and driver character traits, but unraring is not my Racing Manager's best competence, if you know what I mean ;)
Could you please help me out of this, with some short instruction..?
Thanks a lot and I wish you a huge amount of positive feedbacks to your work
Greetings
Lucertola Racing
....in case of doubt.....flat out !!!!:mad:

@Lucertola Racing

DL part 1 and 2, put both in a same folder and click extract part 1 and,that will auto pack out from 1 and also 2 in a folder call [Asset File] folder...open that folder and read Readme in that folder to info more.

So... I've really been enjoying this mod so far... until it broke. For some reason, I have been unable to install this mod in patches 1.3 and beyond because I get this same error message:

dn9iuUy.png

Any idea of how I can fix this?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%