Resource icon

MotorSport Manager Balance Mod (Part 1) 1.31d

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, :)
I've notice something weird in my HQ buildings.
My Theme Park requires: Staff Building (lvl 4); Factory (lvl4); Design Center (lvl 4)
But my Staff building is maxed at lvl 3.
All my buildings (Staff, Factory, Design Center) are maxed out, and I can't build the Theme Park cause it requires Staff Building lvl 4.
I know I dont have the money at this moment, but this is not what is showing, the building (Theme Park) is total blocked in the screen. I've attached some photos for you.
I use your mod and ICE mod.

Thank you! :)

Edit: I got the reply from you and UglyPsycho on the Development's Thread, I couldn't reply there (cause it says I have insufficient privileges).
Anyway, thanks for helping, the problem above happened cause my game was Started on version 1.31c. I have to play a new save game on version 1.31d to correct this.
Tks

Attachments

• theme park.jpg
    theme park.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 416
  • Staff Maxed Out.jpg
    Staff Maxed Out.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
It seems to be the case. Unfortunately this doesn't let us talk in threads about mods which are WIP and haven't been uploaded yet... so I might be looking for a new home to talk about and uploading mods. The 300MB limit is quite annoying anyway.

Hey.

Just wondering if 1 little change can be made. I know this won't feature very high on your wishlist of things to do because it's a very small thing and doesn't actually change gameplay, but it does improve on the feeling that motorsport and managing a motorsport team is a TEAM effort.

Anyway, on the post-race media report, where it says "[Manager Name] was drowned in champagne" - Can you expand this to other staff members of the team and not just the manager?

It would be good if the designer, the race engineers or the support staff went up to be drowned in champagne too.

Perhaps inserting an array where this is referenced could do the trick?

Hello,
First, congratulations for the mods ...
By cons I find the races in short session (about 32 laps) a little long.
What should I edit exaclty with an editor to reduce the number of lap in short session?
thank you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years