Resource icon

Motorsport Database Editor 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excellent work! Before downloading, I was using going back and forth between the database file and MS Excel, counting the number of commas in the DB file, and hoping that my game doesn't crash when testing. Using this method, I've successfully added drivers Domenic Torreto and Marty McFly, Emmet Brown (Engineer), and Mechanics Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons from the TV show, SHIELD. And it took me 2 full days! LOL!!!

I get the following pop-up error message ("Something went wrong! Object reference not set to an instance of an object.") whenever I save and try to override the base database file. I've attached a snippet of the screen for proof.

Now it seems that the changes I make using this App appears to work properly but I thought I'd still let you know about this error message.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 581
Hello there! My question is when this database editor will be updated? They released a grand new extras and series and the database editor seems not compatible with it. I tried to filter and just focus on the elements what I had there but the game crashed always when I tried to use the created old datas. This editor is great and I like it because it is very useful tool to make things in this game. Also I would like to see some tutorial for it too and explanation which colums does what but basically now we need a database editor update because the devs still doesn't added an editor there.

I would like to continue my work in this editor but stuck because the updated game just not compatible with it. Sadly I lost all my past works but I wish to redoing them.

Blizzer updated Motorsport Database Editor with a new update entry:

Christmas Update

Hi all, first of all: Merry Christmas!!

I've not been so present as i should but i guess that is better late than never.
So, i bring to you a gift: an update!

Hope you guys enjoy it and have fun!

Change notes:

- Updated database files
- Possibility to create a random driver/mechanic/engineer (You must have the database selected to work). For that go to Database->Add Random (Ctrl + R)

Read the rest of this update entry...

noooo
i did my updates and then i saved in c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\Modding\Databases but it does not work. Can you help me please??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back