Resource icon

Motorsport Database Editor 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys.
can any of you help me. im not very computer smart. so needs to be explained in simple terms lol.

was just wondering, if this database editor would allow me to create my own driver into the game. or even edit over another driver..
and if so, how do i do it.

any help is much appreciated
thanks Dave

Hey guys.
can any of you help me. im not very computer smart. so needs to be explained in simple terms lol.

was just wondering, if this database editor would allow me to create my own driver into the game. or even edit over another driver..
and if so, how do i do it.

any help is much appreciated
thanks Dave
I'll send you a message so i can help you :)

hey the tool is great but when I changed the buildings build time I cant upgrade them to level 3 in the game. I attached the logs

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    33.4 KB · Views: 631
  • error.log.txt
    10 KB · Views: 648
Looks like an amazing editor.
Any possibility of a future mac version?
I myself would be a great fan of it :p

Thank you! For now i don't plan to do a MAC version. Maybe if we have a new MM game, i see that possibility. ;)

hey the tool is great but when I changed the buildings build time I cant upgrade them to level 3 in the game. I attached the logs
I'll look into it and send you a message if i got something

Last edited:
Okay, it worked the first time I tried to test it out, my custom driver was there. Then I went back to the editor and made 2 more drivers, an engineer and 2 mechanics and the game refuses to load the files, even tho it recognizes them. It now says "Unable to load workshop content". What is going wrong?

Hi Blizzer...would like see adding A-Z and 1-9 auto list when click on "first name" and that show start A name first and also numbre...so easy see high numbre or low on lis... up/down on that all first name numbre grey.

hope this is understandable,a bit hard to write english. lol.

Hi Blizzer is there anyway to edit the create a team so when you start you have certain drivers,staff,HQ or even specific parts at certain levels?

Hello there! I downloaded this modding tool and it is nice and cool but I am missing a feature which verify if a changes is good or not because sometimes the game crashed or cannot handle the changes what I made because not know which information missing or wrong. It would be nice a verify option and some other minor options too.

Also how can I change race series up to more team in series and how can I add new tracks and racing series into the game?
I tried to add for example teams to the table but those didn't worked only the drivers but some of them deleted for no reason and another additions work but cannot find it out in the game. Some minor help would be nice because I really like this game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back