Resource icon

Motorsport Database Editor 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Drivers also have a Scouting HQ Level associated with them.
For example Driver X can only be scouted and seen if you have a HQ level of 2.
If you only have a Scouting level of 1, you will not see the driver or be able to scout them.
That would be my first guess.

Hi,

Glad to hear that it worked for you in some way.

View attachment 171355
The slide that i talk about is this one, on "New Career". You just need to put the saved files on (your game folder)\MM_Data\Modding\Databases and turn this On.

Tell me if it worked for you :)

About Logos, i can do that but i would need someone to explain me how you can alter them to see how i can incorporate it.

Regards

Hey there,
Maybe u know the game IGP Manager. Cause i have a hole own competition out there whit own teams and i would love to edit everything in Motorsport manager based on my competition from IGP manager. Can u pleasse help me?

Hello! I know I am too late. I edited drivers/mechanists and engineer and put the txt files into the modding/databases. But only the drivers changes are loaded to the game. Somehow, Engineers.txt and mechanics.txt are not loaded. (I have enabled the test mods in my workshop).

Any idea how I can make them load too?

Hello,
however it is not working.
Drivers were changed. Drivers.txt saved in the folder steam/MM/..../modding/database.
But the file cannot be selected or is not listed as created.
And with the "test mods enabled" I also get the message "Unable to load steam workshop content".

Isn't the editor 1.5 working with the current Motorsport manager version?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I love your work and seems to be exactly what I need but help me understand. I am running a mod already from the workshop and what I want to do is add more engine and part suppliers. I want to provide a bigger variety to the game by touching more this side. However, I can't find where to load the databases. Firemod21 is the one I use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back