Motors TV competition - I need your help!

Hi guys,

So, as some of you may know, I entered the Motors TV competition to find a commentator and presenter for this season's Avon Tyres British GT Championship coverage. Fortunately and unbelieveably, I was selected to go through to the final five in both categories. Now, I need your help.

Part of the selection process is by voting through Facebook and Twitter, which is where you guys come in. I really would like to ask all of you to click through to my audition video in the link below and use the Facebook and Twitter buttons below it to share the video out once on both sites. A share on each one counts as one vote each, so in effect it's two votes. But every single one counts.

As I'm sure you know, I've been involved with FSR broadcasts and highlights for the past 2 years and I've enjoyed every single moment of them. Now, this could just be the next vital step in my career. It takes just 2 seconds out of a 24 hour day to put your vote in. I really hope you guys can help me with this.

Here is the link!
dailymotion.com/video/x1iq0e6_ais-2014-presenting-competition-finalist-4-scott-woodwiss_auto

Any way you guys can help would be so much appreciated it. You could be changing my career aspirations with this!

Thanks! :)

(For those of you on here who already have by chance, thank you!)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%