MOTOR_M_2.0

Tracks MOTOR_M_2.0 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice little track from the pictures. Have not tried your track yet, but looking at the pictures, why do you have the pit entrance blocked off. I am always looking for tracks like this to make them into go kart circuits for myself. Keep up the good work. From other comment, I will try the track later and see why it doesn't load. I use the Content Manager and have SOL and shaders patches.

Tried the track. For some reason your fast lane and pit lane lines dont show up or work. I created a new fast lane line for myself and did a short race. Also your spectator cameras dont work either, just the cockpit and behind the wheel views.

Making personal changes for myself to do Go Kart Racing on this track: Changing from Drift to Circuit mode racing. I dont do drifting.

Added: I went into the kn5 file and tagged the track surface name to PIT- it has other numbering to the name. and tagged all the kerbs with a name KERB plus other numbering. Then went into the SURFACES file and made three "key" items ROAD, KERB, and PIT so that tractions and FFB work properly.

I removed the fence along the pit area so I could get into the pits correctly. I am playing around with the pit stalls and grid positions so they work properly. Will create a new pit lane line for AI racing and new left and right side lines for the track. May do cameras later on.

Just a little fun project to keep me busy. I do this to allot of other Drifting tracks. They make good Go Kart tracks. take care.

Last edited:
Did you do anything to the track other than you own all the files and named it version 2. Read my previous comments. You need a valid pit entrance. Right now with the version 1 of your track you only have only an exit. There are many other things wrong with the track also. I dont know if you read the discussions here.

I guess you dont look at your discussions. Oh well. BYE!!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years