Resource icon

Tracks Motor Sports Land 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. Rather than allready rating: the track looks good, feels good, really nice kart track. But when I raced with the 125cc shifter (10 karts on track) all opponents abandoned the race before the end of lap 3. I started last and could see they were literally flying and jumping all over the place, flipping over when hitting the kerb. I have not seen this on other kart tracks (yet). Any idea ?

Probably this is due to the fact that I did this track more than 7 years ago for RBR where there is no kerb physics. And for the "real feel" of the kerbs I had to do make them in full 3D. In AC they are to big for go-karts wheels, and I will fix that in next version.

Last edited:
Probably this is due to the fact that I did this track more than 7 years ago for RBR where there is no kerb physics. And for the "real feel" of the kerbs I had to do make them in full 3D. In AC they are to big for go-karts wheels, and I will fix that in next version.
Tanks, that sounds logical. I just tried a race with the Honda S800 RSC and had no issues at all.

FRITO updated Motor Sports Land with a new update entry:

New version :-)

Motor Sports Land v.1.1 by Frito (ZFLB)
=======================================

View attachment 417024

- Scratch made track in ZModeler 1.07b
- 10 Pit Box
- AI Line
- Mini Map
- Replay Cameras

View attachment 417025

Version History:

v.1.1
- updated graphics (mostly bump mapping textures)
- added support for day/night cycle

v.1.0
- first public release

View attachment 417027

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back