Motor AG & AnE Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

I am sorry to announce a penalty, as usual, but specially today as I have to announce two.

First, and only as a reminder of the investigation result of THIS poll, Motor AG can´t set a qualy time with any of his cars racing tonight.

Second, AnE Racing totally forgot to make the allocation so the team is not allowed to set a qualyfication time on tonight´s race as rule book says. Allocations where closed at 14:00 and we had not a single comunication regarding this matter. :frown:

IMPORTANT: As it is the first time we have to apply a penalty to two diferent teams, the order on the starting line will be, first on positions 23 and 24 the AnE Racing guys (due to an Administrative Penalty) and last in positions 25 and 26 the Motor AG cars (due to a Sportive Penalty).

NOTE 1: I will need at least a PM with the driver names in order of letting you participate in tonight´s race.

NOTE 2: Even having a penalty as Motor AG have, posting the allocation is still needed and mandatory. I understand you didn´t payed attention, after all you can´t set a qualy time, but we need to know who is racing tonight anyway.

NOTE 3: It is important that there are 2 persons on each team taking care of it, it takes 2 minutes to make the allocation. That is why you have a Team Spokesman and an Assistant. This is not the first time we apply this penalty and I really can´t understand the reasson why as there is plennity of time to post the allocation.

TO INVOLVED TEAMS:
Please, confirm answering with a post on this thread you have readed te penalty.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back