Motopark Raceway GTR2 track version 5.3 (FINAL)

Tracks Motopark Raceway GTR2 track version 5.3 (FINAL) V5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jon c submitted a new resource:

Motopark Raceway GTR2 track version 5.3 (FINAL) - GTR2

Motopark Raceway GTR2 track version 5.3 (FINAL)
===============================================
View attachment 276320
View attachment 276321
Date: 2009/01/28
Author: Kimmo Kokkonen
e-Mail: keni1@kolumbus.fi
Installation
============
NOTE: if you have older version of Motopark Raceway GTR2 track installed, you should at first remove it. You also should remove old motopark*.hat files from 'C:\GTR2\UserData\LOG\HAT' folder!!!

1. Unzip motopark_GTR2_v5.3.rar

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing my track's without any permission, I see that Riverside 1970 also shared by you. This is not a problem today as I just thought by myself that it is time to share these again and my plan was to do this by myself, now you save my time, thanks mate!!!

I also commented this because I would like to see this track in Assetto Corsa, but not have time to do high quality conversion or totally new track by myself. If someone like to try so please do it. Of course conversions only for private use as there was some commercial abuses with my tracks few years ago and then all public links removed, also my own sharings from NoGrip, but that's another story…

If you do not mind I also would like to share my own Motopark video, you can also find more videos about some of my GTR2 tracks from Youtube.

The car in the video is my own project, BMW 2002 with Suzuki Escudo 1000 hp engine etc, made it because only fastest is enough fast for me...when I was younger so I owned one mean BMW 1502 2.0 Turbo...built it by myself, that was a (fast) car then, so good memories... :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%