MotoGP19 Helmet (Arai, KYT, Shark, Suomy, Shoei)

MGP20 MotoGP19 Helmet (Arai, KYT, Shark, Suomy, Shoei) 2020-04-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome work :) Do you by any chance know the way to insert DownloadedStickerUgc.sav file from motogp19 into motogp20 as our own created stickers? I need those redbull and monster energy logo's for my helmets :)
I believe there are some licensing issues regarding the stickers before and that why we cannot share stickers like in the Motogp19

Like I said before I don't know man. Sorry. Maybe you could ask BIKER7202 or other modders for some advise :)

Yeah, i know Biker, we are testing it :)

We have come to an idea to insert PNG's into the game and replace the emoticons stickers...he has done it, but it only works for ourselves as we can only see it. If other people don't have that file, they see an emoticon instead of Monster Energy logo

Yeah, i know Biker, we are testing it :)

We have come to an idea to insert PNG's into the game and replace the emoticons stickers...he has done it, but it only works for ourselves as we can only see it. If other people don't have that file, they see an emoticon instead of Monster Energy logo
Good idea. Definitely will try that also and for me, I just racing offline all the time so it not bother me that much but it is a good mod to share to everyone :)

Attachments

• suit801_d.png
    suit801_d.png
    660 KB · Views: 90
  • suit809_d.png
    suit809_d.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 91

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.