MGP18 Motogp18 a graficmonster?

I'm very excited about the newly announced game, especially the new graphics and physics, which will be redesigned from scratch as announced.

I wonder if the graphics will actually make a big leap or will the level of Gravel or Monster Energy Supercross be expected?

What do you think?

Firstly, it's Milestone at the helm. Secondly, its being designed.built in Unreal 4. The first part has me not setting my expectations too high but the second part is a great move.

Just looking at the MXGP offering they released using U4 was a nice step up from earlier versions. Also you just have to look at Assetto Corsa Competizione which is Kunos's first foray in to U4 and it looks sharp.

I certainly expect Moto GP 18 to be a step up graphics wise from previous versions and they seem to have gone the extra mile to get the tracks drone scanned at 1:1 to make them as realistic as possible and with the added finesse U4 can offer, I expect them to look really good.

The main unanswered question for me is the game physics. Milestone are talking a good game about the changes being made to all areas of the gameplay but I guess the proof will be in the pudding and the eating of said pudding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back