MGP14 MotoGP14 PC HELP

I just got the game and am doing a Moto3 career with all aids on on "normal" AI difficulty. I downloaded with game with all available DLCs from Steam.
  1. I do not see ANY button or any other way to view replays. Someone on a Steam forum said you can only view replays after a race but, even then, there is no way I can see to do so. I should think you'd be able to see several sifferent camera angle replays at any time like every other racing sim
  2. Is it me or are the AI riders in Moto3 unrealistcally aggressive? I have had to retire after big crashes first 3 races of the season after being whacked into from behind. (Of course I wasn't able to view any replays to see exactly what happened.)
  3. Speaking of retirement...it seems very arcady for one to have a crash and then just hop right back up on the bike. Is this just the settings level I am playing at or is it a BIG flaw in the game that bikes to not get badly damaged and/or riders hurt to register DNFs (instead of retirements). I have elected to retire after big crashes to keep it realistic.
  4. Last, there seems to be so few reterments at the settings level I am playing at - does that change with more difficult levels?
Cheers
John

1) where the finishing screen pops up along the bottom there is a list of F keys you press for certain things. "F1" will start the replay.
2) the AI riders are aggressive in all classes. Tho they are much better than in 13.
3&4) It's a game not a sim so it's instant back at it. The AI will occasionally get penalties and break downs but not every race.

I have choosen the latest helmet you can choose. In the garage and in the cutscenes is the texture right. But in the race it looks like -> see picture.

What is that?

Btw, this game is so ****in' buging. I hope in the next time a Patch is underway.

Attachments

• motogp_14_helmet_bug.png
    motogp_14_helmet_bug.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 372
I have choosen the latest helmet you can choose. In the garage and in the cutscenes is the texture right. But in the race it looks like -> see picture.

What is that?

Btw, this game is so ****in' buging. I hope in the next time a Patch is underway.
happens from time to time...go back to main menu. reload career. works fine...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%