Resource icon

MGP13 MotoGP13 Physhics Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
The mod or physics change does not register my DLC and as such i cannot race career only race now. And i cant race legends or Red bull rookies cup.
Can you please update this to allow it?

hello aiyan. could you give the 500cmm bikes more power (hp)? they are a bit too slow, if you compare whit the latest performance of 500ccm bikes. the have more than 210hp. greetings

When i brake how do i stop this game from making my bike smaller and sinking it to the ground to simulate braking? It looks so stupid terrible coding by the game designer :(

Someone know how to edit the AI lap times? I'd like to slow down Real difficulty of 1 second.
You can play with the values for "Rubberband3" in AIPARAMS.BML (at the end of file) in DATA.MIX. Changing MinGap_SpeedMult and MaxGap_SpeedMult from 1.0 to 0.99 or 0.98 may give the desired result in race. Didn't test it fully though. Maybe there are other things that should be changed there for it to work properly...

Last edited:
I wanted to know if someone is going to do a Mod of the 2014 season in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX and MOTO3.MIX. (many don't know how to use the Mixfile remixer 0.1.6). Sorry for my bad English!

Great mod Aiyan,A.I's are much better than original game. How about "leg wave" for prominent A.I riders like Marques,Rossi etc ,possible? Thanks.

Sorry, after working so much on the effects of sweetFX ragiunto and having good results I tried to download your file DATA.MIX changed, when I install the file , I do not see drivers
... How can I fix the problem?

EDIT: HELP!!!

Last edited:
unfortunately when the race starts, I only see the bike, without a rider. Why? Something wrong. In case how do I put only that of the longest duration of the fall?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%