MGP14 Motogp won't detect my GFX card!!

Hi all,

Out of all the games that I possess, Motogp from Milestone is the only game that--for some awkward reason--can't detect my Nvidia GFX card and decides to choose my Intel 4600 graphics on board card instead -.-. I had the same issue with Motogp 13 but I could still play the game regardless of the lack of proper shadows, but now with MotoGp 14?!? It's pretty annoying because when I tried to run the game for test purposes (which I inevitably knew would fail anyway) it shows a heavy decrease in fluidity and performance and that's a bummer because I have a heavy NVIDIA card in my laptop that can run Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts and WatchDogs smoothly--waiting for me to play this awesome game--so you guys know how annoyed I must feel.

I need help from some experts in the field. I've already tried several options with Motogp 13 months ago, by trying to disable my on board card in the BIOS (which I discovered I couldn't execute because I use a laptop) and I tried triggering some hardcore gfx settings via NVIDIA control panel but that also didn't work, the game won't show up in GFExperience and that's odd. There must be a way that the game must allow me to choose my Nvidia GFX card in the launcher, right?

I'm looking forward to some solutions.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Guys, I am not able to play in full 1080p resolution. I've selected the options and my GPU shows up in the launcher, but when I launch the game, there's black borders across edges of the screen. I use R9 280X with 13.7 beta driver. Any solution for this?

There is an option for that in the launcher. In the left corner of the video settings you should be able to choose the right card. If that doesnt work, heres another solution: Open the nVidia system control (Right click on your desktop, it is in the middle of the list) and then access the 3D preferences. Then you choose MotoGP14 in the dropdown list, or if it isnt already there, you have to search the 2.exe files in the game folder and add them manually.
And now there should be a button where you can select the preferred gfx card for the game. PM me if you need further assistance ;)

I have dual Graphic card (Intel and ATI 6770m) i followed your step, but doesn't show the 2nd card . .. plz help

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%