Resource icon

MGP15 MotoGP Update ** BRADL signs @Aprilia Team Gresini ** 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Matthew327 convinced me to fix this rather annoying little issue. "marco" is no longer visible on the windshield and once we know what Stefan puts there, we'll fix that, too. :D

For those of you who do not know how to adjust the new positioning for Bradl and Laverty in the SKILLSCATALOG, I will release an update where that has been taken care of. :cool:

Could there be a file missing in 1.3? There is a MENU folder but no files in it.

I also must be doing wrong. I installed this together with the physics mod and all pictures changed but in the Menu I still have MELANDRI at Aprilia and BRADL at Forward.

Last edited:
Could there be a file missing in 1.3? There is a MENU folder but no files in it.

I also must be doing wrong. I installed this together with the physics mod and all pictures changed but in the Menu I still have MELANDRI at Aprilia and BRADL at Forward.
UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED in 10 mins or less....will include correct MENU and SKILLS files. All packed files can be used.

Version 1.4 is out which also includes Stefan Bradl's skills file which you need for our 2015 Ultimate Physics Mod.

Last edited:
I need a little help here...downloaded the last part 1.5 Unpack everything put the parts to the existing maps en repack but I don't see any chance ingame.

Hi can anyone help me? Btw awesome ultimate physics mod got it installed and working. My problem is I cannot open motogp15.mix in the remixer I can open and extract all other .mix files but I can't even open motogp15.mix without getting an I unhandled exception error. I choose to continue but nothing shows up in the remixer. All other .mix files work perfectly. Any advice I have tried switch compatabilty modes for different os's.I'm on 8.1. Remixer is also set to create files in the new format but I can't even open motogp15.mix. Any help would be much appreciated thank you in advance!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 158 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%