MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you guys help me understand why Indianapolis doesn't load? Game crashes when loading the track. Also, could the cockpit camera, not the one with the helmet view, be influenced by Valentino R. tracks as the helmet appears flickering when playing on these tracks?

Edit: Actually, just checked the default camera, the game came with, and it flickers the same way. Maybe if I could find the helmet texture I could work around and remove it altogether. I looked into most mix files, but can't seem to find it, any hints?

Last edited:
Hey man, love the mod. However, once I install it, I cant do daily/weekly challenges anymore. When I want to access the challenges menu, it loads for a second and then I'm back in the main menu.

@Anurag006 -- very unlikely, the weather types would all work but it would make the track list gigantic to scroll trough if you don't put every track in a single trackgroup like the normal Ride2 tracks.

@deronscf -- unfortunally all the online features of the game get disabled if you edit anything in the "data.mix" file...
i use a mod managing tool (JSGME) to enable and disable mods with 2 clicks and go back to vanilla game version if needed.

to make Calalunya from MGP17 work a bit better, it would be necessary to unpack data.mix and replace the files in "DATA\TRACKS\CATALUNYA\" with the ones from MGP17... maybe Splinelayer.bml is already enough, but i think you'll also need to replace the other bml-files, except the cameras ^^

Hello gave it a try and the tracks from MotoGp17 are working good. Only problem i have is that in the main menu there are missing pictures of the bikes selcting and tracks, also weird loading textures and last the speedometer has a weird circle red texture. Any solution? Thanks for the mod by the way..

out of curiosity i tried to pit in ride2 at mugello surprising the game didn't crash it went into auto pilot and parked at the pit area but there was no pit settings like in moto gp so i was stuck there till i quick reset the time trial and everything went back to normal (i think) i guess it shows how the two games are similar to each other FOR SCIENCE!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back