MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2

1. Gadjo

Gadjo

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. What are you next plans concerning RIDE 2 modifications?

2. Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Ratings:
    +6
    I'd still play tracks from MXGP2 for example, though :p Supermoto madness :D

3. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    doesn't work with importing motogp15 tracks anymore. i just want to play phillip island! :(

4. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +136
    does not work anymore ? so it was working a while ago ? give me some more details whats happening ;)

5. CapitanulHaos

CapitanulHaos

Ratings:
    +8
    Could you guys help me understand why Indianapolis doesn't load? Game crashes when loading the track. Also, could the cockpit camera, not the one with the helmet view, be influenced by Valentino R. tracks as the helmet appears flickering when playing on these tracks?

Edit: Actually, just checked the default camera, the game came with, and it flickers the same way. Maybe if I could find the helmet texture I could work around and remove it altogether. I looked into most mix files, but can't seem to find it, any hints?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  6. Anurag006

Anurag006

Ratings:
    +21
    @ReZ , Bro....will we ever get rain versions of the GP tracks ? :)

7. deronscf

deronscf

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey man, love the mod. However, once I install it, I cant do daily/weekly challenges anymore. When I want to access the challenges menu, it loads for a second and then I'm back in the main menu.

8. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +136
    @Anurag006 -- very unlikely, the weather types would all work but it would make the track list gigantic to scroll trough if you don't put every track in a single trackgroup like the normal Ride2 tracks.

@deronscf -- unfortunally all the online features of the game get disabled if you edit anything in the "data.mix" file...
    i use a mod managing tool (JSGME) to enable and disable mods with 2 clicks and go back to vanilla game version if needed.

9. deronscf

deronscf

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah damn it. Thanks for the answer, and again, great mod!

10. maikerukun

maikerukun

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings all, I want to ask 1 question only. Does it work with tracks from MotoGP 17? Thank you. Have a nice day

11. Aaron Smythe

Aaron Smythe

Ratings:
    +108
    Yes ;) . Be careful with Catalonia , it is different in moto17 , still works but you and the opponents will skittle the skittles .

12. maikerukun

maikerukun

Ratings:
    +0
    I see, I'll try it tonight. Just the same procedure right? I mainly just do time attack alone since the AI isn't satisfy me anyway. Thank you!

13. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +136
    to make Calalunya from MGP17 work a bit better, it would be necessary to unpack data.mix and replace the files in "DATA\TRACKS\CATALUNYA\" with the ones from MGP17... maybe Splinelayer.bml is already enough, but i think you'll also need to replace the other bml-files, except the cameras ^^

• Like Like x 2
  14. toyo

toyo

Ratings:
    +0
    Crash all tracks

15. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +136
    most likely gfxgem.mix or mixfiles.lst has not been replaced correctly - sometimes windows just does not overwrite them ... try deleting those 2 files before adding the modded ones.

16. nabila

nabila

Ratings:
    +8
    hello.
    any plan to race with rain ?

17. toyo

toyo

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok..thanks

18. wowiemaui

wowiemaui

Ratings:
    +0
    does anyone have the VR46 track?

19. MimoGR

MimoGR

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello gave it a try and the tracks from MotoGp17 are working good. Only problem i have is that in the main menu there are missing pictures of the bikes selcting and tracks, also weird loading textures and last the speedometer has a weird circle red texture. Any solution? Thanks for the mod by the way..