MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Syslinks don't work for me, but copying the actual mix files from VRTG did the trick. Unfortunately i noticed that setups don't seem to work (can load them but they aren't applied), and if I try to edit the bike setup manually the game crashes. Any ideas? It's rather crucial to have longer gears on supermoto for example...
I cannot reproduce the game crashing. What track and bike combo does that ? Tried KTM Supermoto on Motorranch + Flattrack + Jerez , no crashes when editing or loading setup. Normally the bikes should use UlsterGP setup for all MGP tracks (used it for template because long gears).

edit : tested Aprillia Supermoto on Losail (check gears, could do 196kmh) and checked with VTR-1000 SP2, gearbox setting at least worked fine, could not test suspension that quick^^

Last edited:
ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version with a new update entry:

more tracks and some UI improvements.

- added Indianapolis to the list (needs track from MGP15 to load)
- moved RedBullRing to correct spot in list
- added 3rd version of Misanokarttrack
- removed Misano Karttracks from the MGP trackgroup and made a seperate group for them.
- added icons and pictures for Indianapolis
- edited icons and names for Misano Karttrack

known bugs :
- tuning and postracecamera on Indy are borked.
- Skybox on Indy is broken if you do not edit the track by yourself.

a funny side effect that sneaked in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thx ^_^ I should have waited a til today with update ... friend told me about another bug, Smiths Triumph 2015 R3 bike had locked settings - which i repaired today.

apart from some bad rpm-gauges on the triumph bikes .. i think there are only some camera bugs left to fix and maybe some results on the mod tracks. I am already running out of ideas what to improve :laugh:

okay I had at least one Idea - fixed broken career event on Imola, where the AI rider mowed you down before race and gets you disqualyfied ^^

bugs left from mildstoned :
-> you have to pay full bike price for changing livery on self tuned R1/R2/R3 bikes.

teaser for v1.0 :
- new exhausts for Husqvarna Vitpilen + Vitpilen Aero in shop
- new exhaust for Ducati 916 in shop
- new exhaust for Honda CBR 2017 in shop
- new exhaust for KTM Super Duke 2017 in shop
- fixed locked setup for Team Smiths Triumph 2015 R3-Bike
- fixed a broken career event on Imola...Urban Style Rookie (Head-to-Head with <430PP)
- fixed RPM-Gauges on Speed Triple 2014 and Speed Triple R 2014
- reworked some championships for Supersports/SBK/Supermoto/Classic SBK
- new bikes for some AI riders
- new bikes for some Teammates
- fixed Suzuki RM-Z 450 using wrong tyres
- fixed broken Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust on Honda VTR 1000 SP1+SP2:D
- fixed broken cameras on Indy, MisanoFlatTrack and MotorRanch
- fixed broken results one some tracks

Last edited:

finally something i can call version 1.0

- new exhausts for Husqvarna Vitpilen + Vitpilen Aero in shop
- new exhaust for Ducati 916 in shop
- new exhaust for Honda CBR 2017 in shop
- new exhaust for KTM Super Duke 2017 in shop
- fixed locked setup for Team Smiths Triumph 2015 R3-Bike
- fixed Suzuki RM-Z 450 using wrong tyres

(you will have to re-buy the Suzuki and Triumph to bring bug-fix into effect)

- fixed a broken career event on Imola...Urban Style Rookie
(Head-to-Head with <430PP) that was not possible to complete, because...

less buggy and more new stuff :) new data.mix and gfxgem.mix

- added new carbon exhausts to Bimota SB8k and Ducati 748 / 916
- new type of visor unlocked in the shop for all race-helmets - mirrored multicolour.
- exterminated the last known bug in the game, where you had to pay 150.000 / 200.000 credits for livery change on costum-built racebikes everytime and the game not saving your bought parts correct.

i have an idea how this could have happened ... i think i have played with the TML files in the data folder and forgot to revert this. i hope replacing them with the TML-files from unmodded game or 1.0 version help ... otherwise have no clue what could be the cause.

Sometimes Milestone's MotoGP old editions had this problem.

But, making some attempts i discover that, probably, this trouble was caused by a championship that i started with a previous version of your mod.

Last edited:
Hullo, ReZ
Is it possible to get SBK Generations tracks usable in Ride 2? If so, would you be willing to make them playable?
i would like to, but its not possible...file formats are different inside the mixfiles, no chance to make them compatible :(

i would like to, but its not possible...file formats are different inside the mixfiles, no chance to make them compatible :(

It's a shame... Are there any Milestone tracks (from its other games) that can be converted to Ride 2 format?
Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Rez, is your unofficial community patch 1.2 compatible with MotoGP track importer 1.1 and Tarmac Rally track importer 1.1? If so, which files should I use?
Secondly, is it possible to have EBR motorcycles (from RIDE) in RIDE 2?

Rez, is your unofficial community patch 1.2 compatible with MotoGP track importer 1.1 and Tarmac Rally track importer 1.1? If so, which files should I use?
Secondly, is it possible to have EBR motorcycles (from RIDE) in RIDE 2?
If you use MotoGP-mod you already have 99% of bugfixes from community patch inside ;)
no need to combine them...comm-patch is more aimed towards people who want a better game without the need to add stuff from other games they might not own.
I gave up on adding bikes, differences in how they are made are just to big between the games.
(should have made a screenshot collection of all the fails)

Hi ReZ.
How about the championships? It's like they can't be more than 6 races long. Even if I edit the files, after the sixth race the championship ends.:cry::cry::cry:
No idea how to work around this...could not find the file which controls this until now :/

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years