MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Got the steam official. You can guess it. Still crashing at the bike viewing loading screen. I dont get it, i tried other mods. Like the mod when you have unlimited coins and stuff. Works fine. Loading bike skins. Works fine. But When i try this Data.mix it keeps crashing. Tried to find something odd in the data.mix file but it all seems OK ????

Got the steam official. You can guess it. Still crashing at the bike viewing loading screen. I dont get it, i tried other mods. Like the mod when you have unlimited coins and stuff. Works fine. Loading bike skins. Works fine. But When i try this Data.mix it keeps crashing. Tried to find something odd in the data.mix file but it all seems OK ????

uhm, you need all 4 files in your game... data.mix, gfxgem.mix , mixfiles.lst and gfxpak2.mix + the mixfiles for the tracks in the track-folder...do the standard game tracks work with this data.mix ?

Hi guys, sorry but iam new in this forum. I have a 3ds max track already modeled, its possible to use them into ride 2 tracks? Its is a track from my city, Goiânia - Goiás - Brazil.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thank you very much!

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReZ
what a surprise ... motogp17 tracks also work with this mod ... the lighting and shadows in losail even works better than with VRTG version :)

Hello i have a question :) I had previously installed this mod onto ride 2 but my game was unmodded and stuff. It was working greatly, today i decided to install the totalfx camera mod. I knew because i had to replace the data.mix that the tracks would dissapear. And so they did. My question is: Since all the track files and stuff are in the ride 2 folder, and the gfxgem and mixfiles.lst are in there, how can i install both of the mods?

Hello i have a question :) I had previously installed this mod onto ride 2 but my game was unmodded and stuff. It was working greatly, today i decided to install the totalfx camera mod. I knew because i had to replace the data.mix that the tracks would dissapear. And so they did. My question is: Since all the track files and stuff are in the ride 2 folder, and the gfxgem and mixfiles.lst are in there, how can i install both of the mods?

To merge both mods, you will need to unpack data.mix from both mods.
Next step would be to take the following files from my data.mix :

DB_Tracks.bml
DB_TrackGroups.bml
DB_TrackBindings.bml
DB_GameEntityTracks.bml
DB_VehicleinstanceSets.bml
DB_IdealTracktimeslist.bml
Terrains.bml
TrackResource.bml
FreeCameras.bml (optional)
TextureLibrarySets.bml
DictionariesList.bml
(watch out with the correct subfolders)

+ the complete DATA\TRACKS\... folder in data.mix

put all that into the data.mix from totalfx mod and repack.

To merge both mods, you will need to unpack data.mix from both mods.
Next step would be to take the following files from my data.mix :

DB_Tracks.bml
DB_TrackGroups.bml
DB_TrackBindings.bml
DB_GameEntityTracks.bml
DB_VehicleinstanceSets.bml
DB_IdealTracktimeslist.bml
Terrains.bml
TrackResource.bml
FreeCameras.bml (optional)
TextureLibrarySets.bml
DictionariesList.bml
(watch out with the correct subfolders)

+ the complete DATA\TRACKS\... folder in data.mix

put all that into the data.mix from totalfx mod and repack.
Thank you so much sir!

Love this Mod .Hey have you tried the tracks from Motogp 17 in Ride 2 ? some of the replays are better (some worse) in motogp 17 and I was wondering if it was simple to try out .. ? edited ... I just saw more of the above thread and will read it later , got to go now . But do you have any updates on the topic of Motogp 17 tracks ? and do the replays change with the updated tracks ?? Cheers

MGP17 Tracks also work...but i think the asphalt textures looks really bad compared to VRTG...if you just want the better replay cams...those need to be replaced in DATA\TRACKS\... but if you tell me which ones are better, I could put them in the next update ;)

Do bikes from ride 1 work in ride 2? cant try cos I had ride on ps4.
let me guess ... the EBR Bikes ? :) or was there anything else interesting they left out from Ride1 -> Ride2 ?
i have tried a long time ago with some borrowed files, but i don't have the files needed to look if it's possible anymore.
no idea if the demo version includes the stuff i need.

small progression update for this mod : I decided to use the additional tracks and finally edit the championships :)
almost full SBK 2017 series (had to replace some real events like Lausitzring with the tracks we got)
+ 2002 classic sbk and new tracks in SuperMoto championship.

MGP17 Tracks also work...but i think the asphalt textures looks really bad compared to VRTG...if you just want the better replay cams...those need to be replaced in DATA\TRACKS\... but if you tell me which ones are better, I could put them in the next update ;)
Thanks . Just my opinion but better replays from motogp 17 tracks are ..... --- Losail replay is better , Brono is better , Catalunya , Jerez is better , .
I think most of the others are the same or as good as VRTG . Its a shame they made the Mugello replays worse this year (one of the best tracks ) . I like the replays because it shows where you can improve ... and the action of course :) . Cheers and good learning from your mods . I just wish I had more time to contribute ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%