MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Update coming later today or tonight .... need to create a new data.mix/gfxgem.mix because they patched some stuff today.
- added new freecam with more freedom to move up to 1000m away from bike and 200m above :)

ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur with a new update entry:

some improvements, Flattrack, compatibility with RallyCross mods.

new update here including :
- Misanoflattrack
- Misano Kartodromo
- Motor Ranch
(please make sure you have these tracks from Vr46 in you Ride2 tracks folder)
- unlocked Supermoto Tracks Casteletto and Ottobiano for all bikes.
- better FreeCam
- a bit more variety for the Supermoto AI
- a little easter egg for KTM drivers ;)

- compatible with Rallycross Mods ... but do not use their Gfxgem.mix use the one from this mod .

Read the rest of this update entry...

next bigger update will be :
- working results for AI races on all tracks.
- further UI improvements for track selection

don't expect it too soon, this is a huge project for just one person with the Online-mods i still have to maintain and finish.

Spoiler for the next update .... 0.45 ... i finally managed to get the Tracknames and Icons working like i want :)

Last edited:
It's working generally fine using Motogp15 tracks but there are small issues like the tracks having no names or pictures and the sky being half black or odd colours. any idea how i can fix?

I see you have a picture update for the VR tracks but do you think this will apply to the motogp tracks?

The names and picture could work after the next update for your MGP15 Tracks, they don't even work for MGP16 tracks until i upload the next version^^
the names and icons are not connected with the *.mix files that contain the tracks .
For you graphic glitches i have no real idea what could cause this...only thing i could imagine are the shaders or the scenefiles in the tracks.
best tip i could give you for some tracks ... look in the VR46/motogp16 mod section ...you can find Valencia, Jerez, Losail and Argentina there and use them instead of your MGP15 versions of them ;)

Last edited:
ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur with a new update entry:

update update update^^

- Names, Icons and Pictures working for all Tracks now :)

- Race Results on all MotoGP Tracks should be working correct now.
(for all bikes/classes except Supermoto at the moment)

- Flattrack and MotorRanch still have broken results and permanent invalid laptimes

- ability to add the RallyCross Trackmods
(but use gfxgem.mix from MotoGP Import mod)

Read the rest of this update entry...

btw. this is how a fun Ride2 Trackfolder looks like :)

The names and picture could work after the next update for your MGP15 Tracks, they don't even work for MGP16 tracks until i upload the next version^^
the names and icons are not connected with the *.mix files that contain the tracks .
For you graphic glitches i have no real idea what could cause this...only thing i could imagine are the shaders or the scenefiles in the tracks.
best tip i could give you for some tracks ... look in the VR46/motogp16 mod section ...you can find Valencia, Jerez, Losail and Argentina there and use them instead of your MGP15 versions of them ;)

The pictures in the new update worked! Thank god for milestones lazy devs
Only issue now other than the weather effects is Indianapolis wont show up and the classic tracks crash the game because I'm missing the track.mix for them, but I'm going to have a go at fixing those things myself (except the missing tracks!)

uhm... save your time with Indianapolis ... i did not include the data-section and all the entries for this track, since it is not present in VRTG and I don't have the necessary files to import and test it.

Update coming later today or tonight .... need to create a new data.mix/gfxgem.mix because they patched some stuff today.
- added new freecam with more freedom to move up to 1000m away from bike and 200m above :)
Could you increase zoom in to compensate for the camera's distance?

Great job, the one doing

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years