MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ReZ submitted a new resource:

MotoGP Track Importeur - mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2

This mod should allow you to drive all MotoGP tracks from VR46 The Game in Ride2.

How to install :
- backup your original game files
- extract the gfxgem.mix, data.mix and mixfiles.lst into your Ride2 folder.
- copy the *.mix files from your VRTG track folder into your Ride2 track folder. (you can spare the rallyshows and flattrack maps)
or use symlinks to save disc space :)
-ingame scroll to the end of track selection. there you will find all the tracks but without names/icons and...

Read more about this resource...

owh, sorry, it crashed when i load my bike setup data, but still many problems like, the safety car on the middle of the race, and then the sky weather on losail(i only try this track till now), and then sometimes the game crash when i load another tracks... hmmm....

the safetycar is a thing i am tired to even mention anymore...hm i tested all tracks before uploading and had no crashes...did not try to load saved setups, but i can imagine thats because the tracks are not 100% implemented into the game.
i have experienced weird gearbox settings on the tracks, but that will be fixed in a future update.

actually the game crash on the load screen when i choose track numer 2(right after losail), and i don't know what track it is, that's disturb me...
hmmm.. but i think the safety car isn't important at all, seems the car hasn't a physis at all,it doesn't matter for me.. :)
but i hope you get fix the problem we had ASAP.. :)
BTW, like and appreciate this mod so much... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

okay ... i checked it out ... got the same crash on loading track 2 ... should be either Texas or Argentina GP....gonna have a look into it these days.

i've already found 2 tracks that has the same problem, it's track number 2 and number 19..
owwhh.. btw, can you tell me how to rename and adding a pict for the tracks..?

track 19 should be assen2002 according to my list^^ thanks for reporting.
adding pics could be done in 2 ways ... edit gfxpak.mix or create your own gfxpak2.mix with content from vr46 and edit more stuff in database of course.
right now its just a dirty conversion to have a base ... you could also take your time to create a trackgroup for every track and add weather settings for each one etc etc etc...maybe someone finds out how to remove the safetycar...or you could also add the tracks to career mode.
its all just a question of time and motivation :)

maybe i should have mentioned ... that i just created this mod to check every track for that evil safetycar.. so i could decide if i do more single-track mods.

Last edited:
Wow, nicely mate, me too.. :)
maybe i'm just gonna add some pic for the tracks so i could choose without counting the tracks.. hahaha..
add the weather tracks or something like that maybe it's too complicate, for me obviously..
hmmm.. btw thx for the response mate.. :)

i've already found 2 tracks that has the same problem, it's track number 2 and number 19..
owwhh.. btw, can you tell me how to rename and adding a pict for the tracks..?
please check new version ... track 2 (argentina) should load fine now ... but i cannot reproduce your non-loading track 19 (what does the UI show for track lenght there for you ?)

p.s. : next update should make track selection a bit easier^^

Last edited:
please check new version ... track 2 (argentina) should load fine now ... but i cannot reproduce your non-loading track 19 (what does the UI show for track lenght there for you ?)

20161229035934_1j8sbl.jpg
wooww, much easier to use.. :) thx a lot for the update.. :) more updates should be more good.. :)

20161229035934_1j8sbl.jpg
owh heyy, my tracks pict still blanks at all.. :(

great news ... i finally defeated the Safety Car ... its gone on all tracks now :D
will be in update 0.4

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years