Resource icon

MGP15 MotoGP Physics Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PRo submitted a new resource:

MotoGP Physics Mod v1 - faster AI / variable Player

The mod features faster AI and different player bike physics.
The player will have the same bike physics regardless of what MotoGP team/bike they'll ride (so there shouldn't be any difference if you ride an ART or a factory Yamaha/Honda).
The AI bike physics are the same for all the the DATA files.
1DATA.MIX - fastest player bike
4DATA.MIX - slowest player bike

Installation: extract the archive / backup your current DATA.MIX (e.g. rename it to "0DATA.MIX"), and then rename one of the...

Read more about this resource...

there´s a bug in the garage...can´t change bike settings,because the setting don´t show up...the engineer doesn´t appear...so i can´t change anything on the bike...!!

there´s a bug in the garage...can´t change bike settings,because the setting don´t show up...the engineer doesn´t appear...so i can´t change anything on the bike...!!
no need to change anything...lol. all the same bikes. I am sure it will be fixed and then you can do all the setup changes and once u found a setup u can use it for all bikes...since they are all ART. Whatever purpose that serves...

I just tested in a GP race with 4DATA.MIX and it works. What DATA file did you use and in what mode (GP race, championship or career)?

The base physics file for all player mods is the factory Yamaha/Honda/Ducati one (they're the same). From fastest to slowest I decreased the torque and some other tweaks.

I forgot to mention that I made the qualification times irrelevant (bigger), some riders unavailable (forced missing DLC behaviour) to have max 22/23 in each 2015 class and also activated unlimited rewinds.

no need to change anything...lol. all the same bikes. I am sure it will be fixed and then you can do all the setup changes and once u found a setup u can use it for all bikes...since they are all ART. Whatever purpose that serves...
They're not all ART per se, just all the same per mod, and they're all derived from the manufactory bikes physics.
The purpose is that in career mode it doesn't matter on what bike you are, you just have to choose what player mod you like for each track before starting the game.

Sorry I don't get the point of this mod. Why should all the bikes be the same? Isn't the fascination of MotoGP that you have to deal with all the different characters of he bikes? And that every bike has its own handling and little nuances that you need to learn to drive faster?

Sorry I don't get the point of this mod. Why should all the bikes be the same? Isn't the fascination of MotoGP that you have to deal with all the different characters of he bikes? And that every bike has its own handling and little nuances that you need to learn to drive faster?
Say you're in career mode and want to keep the same team/bike throughout a championship. Having the same physics for that bike, for some tracks you may be too fast for the AI and in others too slow. Using this mod you can stay with the same team/bike throughout the championship and depending on the track change the mod to have as close racing as possible with the AI for each race. This could've been accomplished differently by keeping the same different player physics in each mod but having different AI levels to choose for each circuit. But since there's not so much room to tweak the AI to go faster I opted to do it this way.

a "thanks" (to me) for the 999 rewinds would have been appreciated....
As far as I know my unlimited rewinds has nothing to do with some 999 rewinds. I even made a separate thread in the general section instructing how it's done before this physics mod.

Last edited:
I can't see the engineer, mod is really good. But I can't even change tyres..so it's hard to do full race or even 50% because standard tyres are soft and the wear is too much to finish the race

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%