MotoGp, Moto2 and Moto3 Real Performance and Q Lap Times

MGP16 MotoGp, Moto2 and Moto3 Real Performance and Q Lap Times 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pole46 updated Moto2 and Moto3 Real Performance and Q Lap Times with a new update entry:

Improvements on Performance and Times

In this update I improved some improvements on pilots performance moto2 and moto3 and I modified the qualyfing lap times (moto3 and moto2, dry and wet in all the tracks). In my last update I did the times impossible to do (too fast, about 5 second better) then I correct this. The new times are 1 or 2 seconds better than original times.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pole46 updated Moto2 and Moto3 Real Performance and Q Lap Times with a new update entry:

MotoGp, Moto2 and Moto3 Real Performance and Q Lap Times

Version 1.3
Added:
- Motogp real pilots performance
- Assen and RBR q lap times on motogp
- More aggressivity
- Real weather conditions in all the tracks
This august I won't be at home so if there will be flaws I will correct them later.
If there are small flaws on the performance of MotoGP you can write it to the support category, because I tried a lot of races but not enough to be sure 100% of pilots performance (Dovizioso, Espargaro P. for example).

Read the rest of this update entry...

This august I won't be at home so if there will be flaws I will correct them later.
If there are flaws on the performance of MotoGP you can write it, because I tried a lot of races but not enough to be sure 100% of pilots performance (Dovizioso, Espargaro P. for example).
If you want, you can write here your opinion for who improve and who weakened of all three classes. And if the lorenzo's wet performance should be increased or not.
There is an error in the guide for install, the file is dbweekends not dbweatherconditions, however there is only the dbweekends in my mod.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, Does anybody know how i can get the likes of RBA or Phillip Oettls team at the front. I have changed the vehicle title to Moto3_2016_KTM_A but not a lot has changed. I have also edited the skillscatalog.bml file but not a lot happens.
Also does anybody know if you can increase the chances of Ai mistakes per rider (Crutchlow crashes more often etc?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back