MGP21 MotoGP Custom Team Liveries

Hey guys, I'm planning to start making new liveries for the custom teams (for now only Motogp, since the other categories are not updated and bike models may change). For now i got no idea of what sponsors or real teams liveries can i replicate, so if you want something concrete hit me up here. Will keep you updated

Attachments

• Estrella Galicia Suzuki.png
    Estrella Galicia Suzuki.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 459
This is what I wanted to comment on here.
It seemed like a huge Milestone mistake, repeating year after year without changing the decoration designs. They should do better, I've been dreaming of designs for years:
Ducati or Aprilia - Garofalo, Bianchi, Armani, Alitalia, Martini ...
Honda - Rakuten, Asics, Nintendo ...
Hundreds of component companies.
Decorations of other sports, tourist destinations, animal skins, wood, marble, aluminum, carbon fiber ...
The possibilities are limitless, they should let us create them by adding what we want ourselves.
Thank you very much for the effort and time spent to do so.
But for Milestone to try harder to improve himself by making the game better in all aspects, not just the basics.

It seemed like a huge Milestone mistake, repeating year after year without changing the decoration designs. They should do better, I've been dreaming of designs for years:
Decorations of other sports, tourist destinations, animal skins, wood, marble, aluminum, carbon fiber ...
The possibilities are limitless, they should let us create them by adding what we want ourselves.
But for Milestone to try harder to improve himself by making the game better in all aspects, not just the basics.
Ayo, what about Yamaha/KTM/Suzuki?
Alitalia Ducati would look awesome (for custom team)

Unfortunately it seems that Milestone doesn't care so much about this, but i undestand that creating liveries with this sponsors has a major cost for them as the logos of this companies are copyrighted

can you make this one? I really want to make this livery but struggling with how to make it symmetrically. or maybe can you make the tutorial?

Attachments

• rpmotodesign-07052021-0011.jpg
    rpmotodesign-07052021-0011.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 399
  • Astra-Honda-Racing-Team-Satu-Hati-Untuk-Indonesia-Juara.jpg
    Astra-Honda-Racing-Team-Satu-Hati-Untuk-Indonesia-Juara.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 231
  • rpmotodesign-29052021-0001.jpg
    rpmotodesign-29052021-0001.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 188

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?