MotoGP class update 2016 - Part 2

MGP15 MotoGP class update 2016 - Part 2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NUMBER508_523 (redding)
NUMBER510_516 (petrucci)
You should clear the number of both redding that petrucci in the files that I said, because
Onikurai, he has already put them direclty in the livery.
so, clear it from the bike file or just the number .dds files?

The number there is just in a bike (look it)..
Open
NUMBER508_523 (redding)
NUMBER510_516 (petrucci)

You "must" clear the number 45 and 9 on that file, not clear the file "dds".

Then just the number of file.dds

ok?

Last edited:
The number there is just in a bike (look it)..
Open
NUMBER508_523 (redding)
NUMBER510_516 (petrucci)

You "must" clear the number 45 and 9 on that file, not clear the file "dds".

Then just the number of file.dds

ok?
open 508_523 with gimp, clear it and overwrite? didnt work...

Your problem is this:
when choosing your "pilot" not the official drivers, when you race you see the numbers or petrucci redding as background.

Your problem there is because Onikurai put the number directly in the file (bike508.dds and bike 510 dds)
then you just delete the number of pilots, in that file (508 and 510 bike) and overwrite the number.dds that I sent to Rkh.

Your problem is this:
when choosing your "pilot" not the official drivers, when you race you see the numbers or petrucci redding as background.

Your problem there is because Onikurai put the number directly in the file (bike508.dds and bike 510 dds)
then you just delete the number of pilots, in that file (508 and 510 bike) and overwrite the number.dds that I sent to Rkh.
i still do not get it. So, I delete number file 508_523 in folder BIKE508. And then I overwrite BIKE508.dds with the BIKE508.dds file you sent me?

No, open bike 508 and bike 510 and find the pramac livery, the "front" there is the number, which in other liveries there is not there is because the number in another file, you with paint net (with white color, because the background color is white, clear the number in 508 bikes and 510 bikes, the number there will be more)

So the number will only find
NUMBER508_523 (redding)
NUMBER510_516 (petrucci)

So when you play with your pilot your personal number will not be above all 'more ... because as it was before when the game was reading the livery, also read the number (which wax bike and bike 508 510) ..
Ok?

Last edited:
Here you can find all liveries without number on front ;)

pay attention: due to a problem i'm not able to solve, changed bikes lost number on front, so during a race Redding, Petrucci, Barbera, Miller and Baz will have bikes without number

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%