MGP22 MotoGP 22 Modding Tutorial

sorry I don't know how
Why did you make it black and white though?

As for how to make one, I already told you in my previous message:
"Try to go for plain ones and just use those. So for example if you’re making a skin for an Alpinestars rider, look at all the Alpinestars _l and _n files and see if you can find ones that have no logos on.

If you can’t find any without logos then try to edit them together to remove any logos. The content aware fill tool in photoshop is also pretty good for removing logos.

Obviously make sure your _l file lines up properly with your suit as sometimes suit textures differ from eachother."

If you really can't do it, sample a colour from an existing _l and just make the whole thing that colour. It'll probably work well enough and certainly better than a black and white one

Hello! I want to give a try to modding, so i'm thinking in a project that includes more manufacturers. Is it possible to add bikes from older motogp ,which have different shapes (different wings, etc.), in order to simulate specific new manufacturers? Don't now the process, maybe it's possible to edit wings or fairing of an existing bike... has anyone done something similar?

Hello is it possible to have the 500cc riders all use a bike from the year 2000?

So give Doohan, criville, the cagiva riders etc all a 2000 500cc (so a honda/yamaha/suzuki/aprillia 2000 bike)?

And then change their name and performance? So that i could create a 20 bike 2000 500cc class?

Hello is it possible to have the 500cc riders all use a bike from the year 2000?

So give Doohan, criville, the cagiva riders etc all a 2000 500cc (so a honda/yamaha/suzuki/aprillia 2000 bike)?

And then change their name and performance? So that i could create a 20 bike 2000 500cc class?
Yeah that should be possible to do :)

Hello! Has anyone tried using tracks of the 2009 Season in career mode and made it work?
Thanks to BIKER7202 i already figured out where to change the tracks and put Laguna Seca into the Calender but unfortunately MotoGP keeps crashing as soon as i start the weekend.

Edit: I also tried putting Laguna Seca as "currentSeason" Track in db.sqlite3 which didn't work

Last edited:
Hello! Has anyone tried using tracks of the 2009 Season in career mode and made it work?
Thanks to BIKER7202 i already figured out where to change the tracks and put Laguna Seca into the Calender but unfortunately MotoGP keeps crashing as soon as i start the weekend.

Edit: I also tried putting Laguna Seca as "currentSeason" Track in db.sqlite3 which didn't work
Does it really just crash?
I'm surprised that happens tbh, I would have thought it just works

Does it really just crash?
I'm surprised that happens tbh, I would have thought it just works

i hoped so but this is what happens if i want to start the weekend.
1705175752578.png

Race Length in race options also stays at 3 Laps, no matter what i choose.
1705175527276.png

1705175558249.png

one problem i just thought of yesterday ist the lack of a long lap section.
maybe thats the reason career mode can't handle 2009 tracks and it's just not possible to use them

Last edited:
i hoped so but this is what happens if i want to start the weekend.
View attachment 721199

Race Length in race options also stays at 3 Laps, no matter what i choose.
View attachment 721192
View attachment 721193

one problem i just thought of yesterday ist the lack of a long lap section.
maybe thats the reason career mode can't handle 2009 tracks and it's just not possible to use them
It could be that it's missing from the laps table?

I'm actually going to give it a try and figure out if it can work

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing