MotoGP 22 Mod Repacking Tools

MGP22 MotoGP 22 Mod Repacking Tools V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi bikers7202 and eberyone..i have a question here..how can i specified 3d model on moto2 bike..because whenever i import file back in game it change every 3dmodel on moto2 bike..how can i specified the 3dmodel for certain bike only?ples help i habe try ebrything i got but faileddd :-(

hi bikers7202 and eberyone..i have a question here..how can i specified 3d model on moto2 bike..because whenever i import file back in game it change every 3dmodel on moto2 bike..how can i specified the 3dmodel for certain bike only?ples help i habe try ebrything i got but faileddd :-(
All the Kalex bikes use the same model so if you edit the model it will edit it for all bikes. What you want to do is add a new one and edit the customization data file of the rider who's model you want to edit

All the Kalex bikes use the same model so if you edit the model it will edit it for all bikes. What you want to do is add a new one and edit the customization data file of the rider who's model you want to edit
if i want to add another new one..do i need to create new folder again for example on bike201 folder..have i need to add bike202 folder?

and one more...how do you remove aero for marquez only in 22seasonmod? becaust pol espargaro bike did not affected while they were using the same bike?

one last thing i need a help is,did i need to import back all the texture back from different bike?cause when i import 3d model with the texture of the bike i edit..and every kalex bike use the same liverie
You need to make sure the material slots (not the materials themselves) on the model are named correctly.

Basically just remove the numbers from the end and the for front tyre it’s mat_f_tyre and for the rear it’s mat_b_tyre

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%