Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

MGP21 MotoGP 21 Modding Tutorial

Ah right, I assume you’ve messed up the sponsorlivery12 texture then, make sure you have definitely copied it from the cooked folder and not just the content folder of your project.
I did, I already edited the livery and the mask but that happens. it's weird because never happened before.
maybe can you help me to make a mod that delete all nhk and suomy brandings and agv's back branding and also shark's side brandings?. I want to check where's my mistake.

Last edited:
I did, I already edited the livery and the mask but that happens. it's weird because never happened before.
maybe can you help me to make a mod that delete all nhk and suomy brandings and agv's back branding and also shark's side brandings?. I want to check where's my mistake.
Maybe but I don’t really understand what you mean by removing the branding, are you just removing the logos off the helmets?

Rivacold Snipers 2021 - Work in progress! first scatches!!!

Attachments

• 20210524135837_1.jpg
    20210524135837_1.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210524135848_1.jpg
    20210524135848_1.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210524135855_1.jpg
    20210524135855_1.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 14
Still struggling with my previous problem where the livery to blank like this. The helmet goes like this too when I erase the logos
Yeah I’d say you’re taking the wrong ussset files, they need to be from “YourProject\saved\cooked\windowsnoeditor\YourProjectName\Content”

and not from “YourProject\Content”

Yeah I’d say you’re taking the wrong ussset files, they need to be from “YourProject\saved\cooked\windowsnoeditor\YourProjectName\Content”

and not from “YourProject\Content”
I did, for the numbers and stickers it's work but for the helmet and bike doesn't. I edit the custom bike/ custom sponsors one