MGP21 MotoGP 21 Modding Requests

Hi! I would create “Barni racing team” on MotoGP 21, on “lenovo Ducati “ in carrer mod.
I would like to have the sa livery and the same suit (alpinestar) with 90 Numbers.

Some pic:

Attachments

• 8D55A7A4-0D14-40A9-B074-5E8D3F272328.png
    8D55A7A4-0D14-40A9-B074-5E8D3F272328.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 727
  • 1158B41D-C3B2-4F2C-B92A-9E149F805F62.png
    1158B41D-C3B2-4F2C-B92A-9E149F805F62.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 399
  • B926FE00-92B4-47FA-BD3A-85DFBC842F39.jpeg
    B926FE00-92B4-47FA-BD3A-85DFBC842F39.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 410
@BIKER7202 if you're going to do a WSBK 2021 mod for MotoGP '21 can you let me know? I'll stop working on my MotoGP '20 version if that's the case (building on your original WSBK mod). If you want Scott Redding's & Rinaldi's leathers as a TGA let me know.

Re: the ZX10RR 2021 version: Is it possible to create the front end fairing using 3DS Max? See the tutorial here for MotoGP18:

@BIKER7202 if you're going to do a WSBK 2021 mod for MotoGP '21 can you let me know? I'll stop working on my MotoGP '20 version if that's the case (building on your original WSBK mod). If you want Scott Redding's & Rinaldi's leathers as a TGA let me know.

Re: the ZX10RR 2021 version: Is it possible to create the front end fairing using 3DS Max? See the tutorial here for MotoGP18:
If you have the 3D modelling skills then yes you can do that

I have a request, altough it maybe is impossible or already asked etc. However, is there a possibility to create a mod that allows rider swaps and a changing roster of riders over time?
So a mod that let's riders change team over the seasons? e.g. Vinales to ducati, or Morbidelli to factory Yamaha etc.
More advanced, let moto2 or moto3 riders move up the classes, so maybe Digia or Raul to Motogp etc.

Kind regards

Last edited:
I have a request, altough it maybe is impossible or already asked etc. However, is there a possibility to create a mod that allows rider swaps and a changing roster of riders over time?
So a mod that let's riders change team over the seasons? e.g. Vinales to ducati, or Morbidelli to factory Yamaha etc.
More advanced, let moto2 or moto3 riders move up the classes, so maybe Digia or Raul to Motogp etc.

Kind regards
I do not think it's possible to do it automatcally, but you can edit it manually, it's really awful but for now it is IMO the only way to do it

Kind regards
No it’s not possible to add an automated system like that unfortunately.
However if you make your own transfers every season and put them on just before you advance to a new season it’ll be seemless and you won’t get any bugs

Did anyone notice that suitwet are in game folder, I guess or they forget to get it work or they dont have time , but wetsuit folder extructure are there and skin too ,perhaps wiat to release to activate that suit

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that suitwet are in game folder, I guess or they forget to get it work or they dont have time , but wetsuit folder extructure are there and skin too ,perhaps wiat to release to activate that suit
Yeah they aren't used yet, most have missing material instances. They are referenced in the suit material wet file but I think that file is unused for the time being

would anyone swap some riders with old ones?
like pedrosa to honda, dovi and lorenzo to ducati, miller to pramac for martin, rossi and quartararo swap,iannone,crutchlow etc.. i tried myself, also biker7202 tried to help me but im just not able to do it..
if any1 would have some spare time and will.. please,i just love 18 season riders ..

would anyone swap some riders with old ones?
like pedrosa to honda, dovi and lorenzo to ducati, miller to pramac for martin, rossi and quartararo swap,iannone,crutchlow etc.. i tried myself, also biker7202 tried to help me but im just not able to do it..
if any1 would have some spare time and will.. please,i just love 18 season riders ..
I can swap the names and stuff for you if you'd like. Just you'd have to do all the textures yourself and be aware that there are less riders in 2021 than in 2018.

I can swap the names and stuff for you if you'd like. Just you'd have to do all the textures yourself and be aware that there are less riders in 2021 than in 2018.
bro, i wouldnt even mind textures that much as far as i have my fav driver lineups..
i can dm you drivers or i write here?
also would you be so good to edit driver performance or is it 2 much?
also.. i can use those mods for editing pictures right? like.. swap rossi for quartararo

Last edited:
bro, i wouldnt even mind textures that much as far as i have my fav driver lineups..
i can dm you drivers or i write here?
also would you be so good to edit driver performance or is it 2 much?
also.. i can use those mods for editing pictures right? like.. swap rossi for quartararo
I’m still working out the rider performance so I probably won’t do that but yeah I’d you pm me the names I can do it

Can someone make a mod that makes Rossi with a 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha , 2020 Suit, 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha box etc. Basically change everything about Rossi and put it back as it was in 2020, including the team's name on the results etc (if possible of course). I dont care about Morbidelli, only Rossi. I just cant get over the fact that we will never see him again on the factory m1 and i also liked his old livery better.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone make a mod that makes Rossi with a 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha , 2020 Suit, 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha box etc. Basically change everything about Rossi and put it back as it was in 2020, including the team's name on the results etc (if possible of course). I dont care about Morbidelli, only Rossi. I just cant get over the fact that we will never see him again on the factory m1 and i also liked his old livery better.
Thanks in advance.
I can do it, the team name will be wrong online but there’s not much that can be done about that

Is there a possibility to make a mod which would replace Xbox prompts within MotoGP 21 menus and HUDs to PlayStation prompts? I am really tired of looking at Xbox prompts while using Dualsense. Is Milestone about to ever implement native PlayStation controller support?!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%