MGP21 MotoGP 21 Discord Community Racing

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
motogp_cmyk_tm.png

Hello All,

I wanted to organize and actual community to have some really great racing online for Moto GP 21.

PERMANENT DISCORD INVITE: https://discord.gg/Bx4F6sQuat

I need at least 3 race coordinators to help out once we get going. The server is open all people who love MotoGp racing. Each Saturday we will follow the Calendar so that way you can still watch the race on Sunday. The server name that I host will always be: MotoGP NA

I'll be hosting Fridays nights as well at 7:00PM Pacific MotoGP 500, 800, and 990 classics. The weekend is reserved for the current race machines. As a warm up to the main event we will also do Moto3 - 3 laps, Moto2, 3-laps and then run right into the premier class.

Once our community gets bigger we can do larger races with the other two classes. All main races will always be 100% lap lengths. The same holds true for the classic racers as well. 100% Damage, Tire Wear and Fuel as well. AI will be on to fill the gaps until we get enough humans.

Custom skins are allowed but we need to have a central person pack them all so we can see. As many of you know I do skins as well and once I figure out how to do it in MotoGP 21; you bet I will make my own bike.

The first official event will be as follows:

CLASS: MotoGP --- TRACK: Gran Premi de Catalunya 2021, Circuit de Catalunya ---
TIME: 05 JUNE 2021, 1300 PST (-8GMT) --- PARAMETERS: FP1, Q1, Q2, RACE at 100% with
damage, tire wear and fuel use on.

Please join up and pass the word!

For fun we can meet up on Saturday 30 MAY 2021 at 1300 PST (-8GMT) at COTA!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back