MotoGP 2018 Rider Performance Mod

MGP17 MotoGP 2018 Rider Performance Mod V 8.0 (Fixed)[FINAL]

Login or Register an account to download this content
GujiLaiGaming updated MotoGP 2018 Rider Performance with a new update entry:

MotoGP 2018 Rider Performance

Version 5.0: 1) Updated all riders performance in all category according to the standings after GP Argentina except Jaume Masia because I can't found his skillcatalog to edit.
2) I haven't finish updated the data of all riders (not the skillcatalog) so it would added in the next version V 5.1.
3) Some users complained that the exe(V 4.1) is too difficult to used so I changed back to rar.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If it is a virus, why they (the famous youtuber) can use it ?? Please don't damaged my image.

I'm not trying to damage your 'image'...far from it!
All i am stating is that when i did a virus scan (as i always do) with Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, it flagged it up as having a trojan...that's all

I think your work is excellent as i've used every version up until this latest one, and i think it's superb! ;)
I preferred just having the files as before - is there any way you can upload those instead of the installer...?

Keep up the excellent work! please accept my apologies okay...

EDIT: Just downloaded this new v5.0 and it hasn't flagged as a virus

Last edited:
I'm not trying to damage your 'image'...far from it!
All i am stating is that when i did a virus scan (as i always do) with Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, it flagged it up as having a trojan...that's all

I think your work is excellent as i've used every version up until this latest one, and i think it's superb! ;)
I preferred just having the files as before - is there any way you can upload those instead of the installer...?

Keep up the excellent work! please accept my apologies okay...

EDIT: Just downloaded this new v5.0 and it hasn't flagged as a virus

Ok, I accept your explain. But I need to tell you some of the virus detector will detect wrong so you can't 100% to trust the virus detector as well because they only want to earn money.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back