MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

yes sir, what was changed so that I could use it for custom rider bike? i'll be thankful if you could advise some quick guide.
In the custom bikes bindings file (assets\graphics\bindings\tables\vehicles_custom.uasset) change the path for whatever bike you want to replace to the path for the 998

Thanks mate i'ts works. Can you tell me where to find stickers files I want to repalce them with some brands logo, also I've tried to edit buttpatch but the shape of original buttpatch still remain and doesn't follow my mod buttpatch. How to fix it?

Thanks mate i'ts works. Can you tell me where to find stickers files I want to repalce them with some brands logo, also I've tried to edit buttpatch but the shape of original buttpatch still remain and doesn't follow my mod buttpatch. How to fix it?
For the buttpatch, make sure you edit the alpha channel aswell. The stickers are in assets\ui\bitmaps\editor and then they’re split into the categories so just find the one you want to edit

Gracias pal now I am able to mod custom number. I want to make a custom helmet livery but it's hard to place graphics on the back cause the tga files is in 2D format. How to fix this? AFAIK someone released 3D helmets for motogp 18/19, can I use that or maybe someone has been released the one for motogp 20?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 269 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%