MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

Also, do you perhaps have already explained in this forum or maybe in other Milestone's game series forum, how to change official riders' names? I haven't been quite active here, and I don't know if you have explained it. :sleep:

Also, do you perhaps have already explained in this forum or maybe in other Milestone's game series forum, how to change official riders' names? I haven't been quite active here, and I don't know if you have explained it. :sleep:
i can tell you how to do it if you like to know. i know how to do it in GP 18, 19 and 20 as it is the same method. but it can take a while to understand everything.

hi guys, i wonder if there is a way to mod the hud and rpm rev light?
And what applications like SimHub racing can be used for motoGp 20?

Hi all,
I am trying to export Losail track to mod it but when I import buildings and such, they are all imported at 0,0,0 in 3ds max. I also wonder if there is a way to import trees etc. I would like to have the whole track, do you think it is possible? please help, thank you very much for your time

Attachments

• losail.jpg
    losail.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 88
Hi all,
I am trying to export Losail track to mod it but when I import buildings and such, they are all imported at 0,0,0 in 3ds max. I also wonder if there is a way to import trees etc. I would like to have the whole track, do you think it is possible? please help, thank you very much for your time
I don’t think there’s a way to have them be in the right place, there’s files in the game that tell it where things like the buildings, grass and trees should be placed. So I think you’d have to do it manually

hi guys, i wonder if there is a way to mod the hud and rpm rev light?
And what applications like SimHub racing can be used for motoGp 20?
It might be possible but I don’t know where those files are stored. As far as I know it doesn’t support any udp telemetry so I don’t think any of those programs work

It might be possible but I don’t know where those files are stored. As far as I know it doesn’t support any udp telemetry so I don’t think any of those programs work
so there could still be hope.. I will try to find an answer. I will report here if I find anything. thanks again

Hi everyone, I have a problem, when I try to extract a file it doesn't show inside the folder, but the process of extracting the file goes well, but none file is created. Any solution or tips?

P.S. I'm using the 2021 Mod V1.5

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have a problem, when I try to extract a file it doesn't show inside the folder, but the process of extracting the file goes well, but none file is created. Any solution or tips?

P.S. I'm using the 2021 Mod V1.5
Nevermind I resolved the problem, just the antivirus was blocking the umodel export

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.8%