MGP19 MotoGP 19 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have recently released their latest bike racing game to the world - MotoGP 19.

The official videogame of the 2019 MotoGP racing series, Milestone have recently released the brand new MotoGP videogame to console and PC platforms.

Featuring all the teams, bikes and riders of the 2019 MotoGP season, plus supporting categories Moto2, Moto3, Red Bull MotoGP, Rookies Cup and the interesting looking new MotoE electric bike racing series, the game certainly comes with plenty of content in its release stage.

Alongside the bikes, MotoGP 19 also features no less than 19 circuits on which to race, but perhaps the biggest talking point from the latest inclusion into the franchise is the addition of Neural AI - a brand new way of creating AI in a racing game that Milestone hope will provide a much richer experience for the player when racing against computer controlled opponents.

Based on "machine learning that will identify your actions and react accordingly", Neural AI is a very interesting development for the genre and should be fascinating to see how much of a difference this new technology makes to the offline single player experience within the title.

MotoGP 19 Released.jpg

MotoGP 19 is available now, and retails at approximately £39.99 depending on platform and region.

For more MotoGP 19 news, head over to the MotoGP 19 sub forum and stay in touch with the latest happenings, connecting with your fellow bike racing fans.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Now there are also problems with crashes of the game!:(
MotoGP 19 game is crashing!!!! ue4 fatal error!!! Just like with ACC version 1.0
The Unreal Engine is probably not quite tuned to racing games... or??
Okay, ACC is now running after the update.
I hope for MotoGP 19 will soon be a hotfix!

Last edited:
Actually you can use the wheel, using x360ce and another couple of tools, try to follow this tutorial. I tried and it works, but I'm getting UE4 Failure, but it happens also without these tools, I guess it's the game. But someone on Steam said he's not having problem

You are a bit late and so is the wallpaper screenshot for this threat. (as its from last years game).
Shows me again you dont care about motorcycle racing and you never will.
The release date was the 6th, article has to be written, screenshot shown supplied by Milestone with WIP printed in bottom left corner. Finally Paul has a job and a family as well as the efforts he puts in here so you have some nerve coming on here and criticising.

I was really, REALLY hoping to see AI crashes. They've improved their racing behaviour, you can even see them ride on grass from time to time, but it's missing the sense of "anyone could make a mistake and go down". It's a refund for me, sadly, as I really enjoy other aspects of the game.

OBSOLETE POST: I've witnessed two AI crashes! Finally happy with the game!

Last edited:
Now there are also problems with crashes of the game!:(
MotoGP 19 game is crashing!!!! ue4 fatal error!!! Just like with ACC version 1.0
The Unreal Engine is probably not quite tuned to racing games... or??
Okay, ACC is now running after the update.
I hope for MotoGP 19 will soon be a hotfix!
The crashes are just Milestone being Milestone and you can find the same errors (usually the c0000005 error) on every one of their games on every engine they used.

UE4, like all engines, need some massage on their coding. ACC is crashing because Kunos rushed it into market, but they have competence to patch it on due time. But Milestone NEVER move a finger and really don't care about their consumers. I've tried to use their consumer support for Ride 3 (that is on it's sixth patch and is still broke at it's base) and they sent me a fix for the "c0000005 error" for printers on Windows 7 (I've sent them my DxDiag, where specifies the exact version of my Win10, btw).

The best thing people should do is to not buy Milestone games, unless they have very low expectations and don't mind to loose their money.

Having played some Moto gp games in the past and found them to be pretty poor , i decided to give this one a go and to be honest i found this one to be quite good, yes their is the occasional issue where some Ai bikes take to the grass to get in front of you and the pit boards and flares have disappeared from the game before but the graffics have improved the Ai has got much better in forming their own racing lines (still not perfect) and the feel of riding has improved , however i feel they need to improve the drivers/ pit crew figures/animation when not on the bike also when they are on the bikes the bodies look too big! add some more commentary type stuff to build more excitement into the game , i am finding the moto 2 really good better sounding bikes the moto gp needs to still improve on that , the historic bits are a great add on its a shame you cant do races with the full grid of that era instead of having a few different Rossi etc in the same race , but its a welcome add on in my eyes, lets see what else they might do with the odd patch or two!! so far enjoying the game , no frame rate issues or freezing with me (fingers crossed) for now ill say a well deserved 7 out of 10 it might get better with the next few patches!

There's also GP Bikes from PiBoSo
GP Bikes is fantastic on it's ride. But I never experienced to race against the AI (don't even know if it's possible because I have only the demo here). As a game it need much more polish. And, yes, I know... there is a battle between games and sims... but I just don't care and think that the best sim could be better if it have more good gaming treatment on some areas that not affect the simulation itself. But only one hardcore sim producer (the FALCON 4.0 developer) that even wrote a peace about it on the huge game's manual... and that should have become a bible to everybody producing simulators (to regular consumer, not that professional, very expensive and focused ones).

GP Bikes is fantastic on it's ride. But I never experienced to race against the AI (don't even know if it's possible because I have only the demo here). As a game it need much more polish.
I tried the demo a few times but I can't control the bike, it moves too much. I saw tutorial videos, but they're using a 125cc bike (I think) and it seems so easy to control. My bike moves a lot

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%