Released recently with promise of being the most advanced and polished title within the MotoGP franchise of games, Milestone certainly appear to have made some very solid improvements to the new game, meeting with largely positive reactions from the bike racing gaming community.
Despite what has been a solid start to life for MotoGP 19, a new update has dropped recently that addresses some minor aspects of the game that have been deemed in need of refinement post release.
Of the new features and fixes within the latest hotfix, the inclusion of the new eSport Challenges is perhaps one of the most significant, bringing another dimension to the online aspect of the game.
Other notable improvements include a rebalancing of the in game AI skill levels and some general fixes within the title.
- eSport – Introduced eSport challenges.
- Editors – Introduced stickers editor
- Riders – Unlocked “Valentino Rossi 2001”
- Gameplay – Improved vibration feedback.
- Gameplay – Anti-wheelie rebalanced.
- Gameplay – AI Rider skill levels rebalanced.
- Gameplay – Fixed physics on kerbs (traction).
- Gameplay – Fixed issue about ECU settings in box and race.
- Gameplay – Fixed AI behavior in warm-up lap.
- Gameplay – Updated 2D dashboard
- Gameplay – Added mini dashboard in first person camera
- Career – Added packages descriptions in pre-season tests.
- Career – Fixed issue about “leg out” animation in career mode.
- Career – Fixed ideal line issue while rewinding in career mode tests.
- Online – Various fixes.
- 3D Models – Updated box lighting
MotoGP 19 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
For the latest news and discussions about the most recent MotoGP game release, head on over to our MotoGP 19 sub forum and get yourself involved with the community today.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!