Motogp 19 Modding Tools

MGP19 Motogp 19 Modding Tools 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there!, I've tried it and I'm wondering if there's a way to extract and edit data files too (such as gear ratios)???. I really want to mod gear ratios cause the game ones aren't close to real life.

Hi Guys,

Im new with modding with unreal engine 4. I see a lot of cool stuff of people who make their own custom bikes and suits for motogp 19. I would like to make them myself but I don't really know how.

Can somebody help me with this via a tutorial video/ or explain how to make your own designs for customising the bike and suits? I don't know if this is the right way to ask this in a reply on this topic about the modding tools, because this all new to me.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Im new with modding with unreal engine 4. I see a lot of cool stuff of people who make their own custom bikes and suits for motogp 19. I would like to make them myself but I don't really know how.

Can somebody help me with this via a tutorial video/ or explain how to make your own designs for customising the bike and suits? I don't know if this is the right way to ask this in a reply on this topic about the modding tools, because this all new to me.

Thanks.
Here is a video tutorial:
Here is a text tutorial:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/motogp-19-modding-tutorial.169595/

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask :)

The hex editor just showing random icon like yyyy. It's unlike the data.mix in Motogp 17
Well yes it isn't like MotoGP 17 because it's a different type of file as it's in a different game engine. What you're seeing is hex values and their corresponding character, which is meant to happen

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 194 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.7%