MGP19 MotoGP 19: Historical Riders Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new video for MotoGP 19 is here - introducing the 'Historical Riders' trailer.

MotoGP '19 looks set to be the biggest and most ambitious officially licenced bike racing game in the history of the long running franchise, and one thing developers Milestone appear to be very proud of is the inclusion of some former greats from the series.

MotoGP 19 - A closer look at AI.

Set to feature in MotoGP 19 as part of a new game mode within the title, the 'historical riders' content is scary for me as I can remember most of them racing back in the day!

The new title will offer up the opportunity to "ride as some of the greatest riders of the past in their most iconic moments as professional racers".. sounds interesting doesn't it?

Well it won't be long until we find out... check out the new trailer at the head of this article as we await release this June 6th.

MotoGP 19 Historical Riders Trailer.jpg

For more news and discussions about the upcoming title - check out the MotoGP 19 sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Michael Doohan will most likely be a part of it. Absolute legend. Only man I ever saw walking into a motorbike race with walkers. Broke his leg 37 times or something what doss he do? Shift the shifter to the handlebars and carry on... absolute mad lad.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%