MGP18 MotoGP 18 WIP Thread

Great stuff so far! Are you able to change the driver abilities (firstly to get more variance in the races)? Or if you find that at any time I would love to hear from that! Because right now I am not able to get as far as you got with the data

Thanks!

Last edited:
Great stuff so far! Are you able to change the driver abilities (firstly to get more variance in the races :D)? Or if you find that at any time I would love to hear from that! Because right now I am not able to get as far as you got with the data

Thanks!
Can’t change rider performance at the moment

Mildstone Quote of Fakebook -- "
Hi all, we just released a patch on PS4 and PC/Steam (shortly on Xbox One too) aimed to improve stability on multiplayer modes. This is only the first step: we know some of you are experiencing other issues, and we're working on fixing them as quick as possible. Over the next few weeks, you'll see improvements to the overall graphics on all platforms, more freedom when mapping controls, all trophies obtainable on PS4, tuning to AI, physics, animations and more.

This is just the beginning of a series of updates, we'll keep reading all your comments and feedback and work to include them in the next patches we are already working on."

I finished the texture of the ducati, could someone insert it? I don't know how to insert textures for the moment.. :whistling:
Someone answer me ( or send PM ) and I send the textures in the correct format (I dont know which one is :roflmao:)

Last edited:
Ducati 2018, big thanks Biker7202 :thumbsup:
beautiful, but the number you have to enlarge it another bit (but little)
BBIldsc.img

Can you guys possibly change the first person view so that its back a bit further like MotoGP 17? I can't get used to the camera the way it is in the game now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back