MGP18 MotoGP 18 WIP Thread

I don't know, but if it's possible it will require a lot of work because you have to:
1) Edit the 3D model to make it smaller and assign it to the desired rider
2) Adjust the bones to the bigger body
3) Make sure the animations with the bigger body do not get buggy

In UE4 you can retarget animations to any rig, so in theory Milestone could've had different body heights/sizes, just a feature looked past.

Just looking through the files and I think modding Data files is impossible as the game seems to built in Blueprint meaning you can only change numbers or things in the BP editor. 3D models are swappable I assume if it stays as the same name.

Just looking through the files and I think modding Data files is impossible as the game seems to built in Blueprint meaning you can only change numbers or things in the BP editor. 3D models are swappable I assume if it stays as the same name.

You're correct. Only models of bikes can be changed.

WIP wings of Ducati

This is the way they alternate the wings in motogp real life:

1)yamaha red eneos sides

2)dovi & lorenzo no wings
j miller blue wings & petrucci no wings

3)dovi no wings & lorenzo wings
j miller blue wings & petrucci no wings

4) dovi & lorenzo wings
j miller blue wings & petrucci white wings

5) dovi & lorenzo wings
j miller and petrucci blue wings

So this means we are stuck with these physics and difficulty of the A.I.?

Guys just open the .uasset inside Physics/AI directories and see what's there, I'm pretty sure it's more moddable than in the past

This is just a question related to this. If someone uploads a livery with a folder containing motogp18 and another one with textures, by copying pasting and replacing the motogp18 one we have the liveries in the game right?

papuzu is more simple you take the file with modification and put it as you have download in the directory motogp18 folder paks,you must only pay attenction to how is named the file modded it must have differnt number from original so if the original is named pakchunk0 or pakchunk1 or pakchunk2 you must named pakchunk01 or 00 or first number after the last pank that is 18 so named 19 and you can see it ingame

Managed to import my customized 3D model of the AGV helmet. I added the tear-offs (they're black, but they should be yellow)
MU2KXnH.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back