Resource icon

MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tools 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good work Jonix!!! You were right, doesn't fit the gp17 front parts. I just hope someone will do th ducati wings in 3d for petrucci and factory ducati!

i don't have the file in the Contents folders.
You have to recreate the path of the files you want to edit yourself. I just put there motogp18/Content/...
Then you can put inside pretty much whatever you wanna edit, just make sure the directory path is the same as in Umodel (for example, when you export from Umodel you get the same filepath you have to use. You can use it as a reference).

For istance: Export the texture you want to edit with umodel. Then copy the folder created by the export inside motogp18/Content/..
Edit the texture, "cook" it with UE4. Then put the cooked texture files (3 files) where the texture is (motogp18/Content/assets/graphics/..etc). Repack with u4pak and you're done

the repack system does not work for me. when I take ctrl + shift and right mouse button, I appear to open the power shell window here. I try to give him the command of repack but gives error

the repack system does not work for me. when I take ctrl + shift and right mouse button, I appear to open the power shell window here. I try to give him the command of repack but gives error
I think that powershell works as well, if not just right-click and it should give you the option of opening CMD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back